Acustone Landscaping

Reviews for Acustone Landscaping

Yvonne in Toronto
Yvonne in Toronto

Front yard

I received 3 separate quotes and Acustone was the middle price. I preferred Tanner's suggestions as I felt they were more in line with our style and the style of the neighborhood. Each day, they tidied their work area, communicated with us in person and through email when necessary. If you are looking for a hard working company, a cost conscious landscaping company and quality results then I highly recommend this young man who is older than his years and brings great experience and ideas.

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Interlock Installation

Tanner and his team did an amazing job installing interlock in our backyard. After some complications with our supplier - their team made the best of the situation, and were able to exceed our expectation with the installation! Thank You!

David from East York
David from East York

Highly recommended

I was so pleased with Acustone Landscaping. I’d actually been looking to get a retaining wall built for more than two years. The same old story. The job was “too small,” the landscaper too busy. I was lucky if I got a return phone call. I think I must have dealt with at least half a dozen landscapers, all without success. I’d all but given up. Then I contacted Tanner at Acustone Landscaping. He was very friendly and professional and gave me different options of what was possible. We came to an agreement and Tanner and a colleague showed up within about two minutes of the arranged time to begin the project. The work was fast and efficient and I was extremely happy with the end result. In fact, the next day I ran into a neighbour at Bulk Barn and he said “The stone work looks great!”

So I would definitely recommend Acustone Landscaping. Excellent work.

(Note: I tried uploading photos, but HomeStars' image loader wasn't working. It kept hanging.)

Jared Killoran from Toronto
Jared Killoran from Toronto

Amazing Interlocking Job done by Acustone and Tanner

When others thought the job was "too small" and didnt even send me quotes Tanner was onsite as scheduled for the job review and very quick with a quote that may not have been the cheapest but I believe was best team for the job. Even though the weather didnt co-operate Tanner and his guys were out here when the weather permitted and completed my job on time and with a very high quality. Would definitely use them again and my neighbours saw what a great job he did with mine they asked him to do theirs!

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Ajax?