Static Electrical services

Reviews for Static Electrical services

Darrell in Coldwater
Darrell in Coldwater
0 reviews Milton, ON

Basement plugs and pot lights

Patrick and his assist showed up and were on time, and the work was neat and tidy. Patrick made some good suggestion on placing the pot lights etc. I would without a doubt have him back, his pricing is reasonable and the work to be done was well identified in the quote.

Jamie in Milton
Jamie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Residential Electrical Services

Upon sourcing Static Electrical Services through the ESA, I contacted Patrick about a number of electrical issues we were experiencing in our home. He was so helpful from our initial phone discussion that I decided to get a quote from him and ended up hiring him for a number of electrical services in our home. In my experience with Patrick, I have been extremely pleased with the quality of his work! He is professional, reliable, honest, and the quality of his work is impeccable! He also takes the time to make sure you understand the scope of the work to be completed. Not to mention, he is great with children around the house, very patient, and not bothered at all by questions from young inquisitive minds. In my opinion, Static Electrical Services should be listed as Milton’s best electrical service providers because this company lives up to the name as Milton Ontario’s Premier Electrical Contractor. Our family will continue to call upon Patrick for all our future electrical needs and have no hesitation providing his name as a referral to others requiring electrical services. Thank you Patrick!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fan install

I was thrilled with my new front porch fans! I bought the fans and Static Electrical Services did an amazing job installing them where pot lights use to be! So happy with the results! Would not hesitate to get them again!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Patrick was very helpful with our exterior electrical issues. He was very professional and resolved our issues, he was very knowledgeable and explained what he did to correct the issues and how to prevent future issues. Highly recommend his services!

Winston

Looking for Electricians pros in Campbellville?