Icepower Company Kitchen Cabinetry

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Icepower Company Kitchen Cabinetry

Reviews for Icepower Company Kitchen Cabinetry

Great job

So happy with the job that Gudrat and his team did from start to finish everything went great. He was very professional and did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend him and his team to everyone and would use them again in the future.

Maria T.
Maria T.

Kitchen Quartz Countertops

The purchase from start to finish was very professional and seem less. I went into the showroom, picked my slab and had it installed within a week.

They were quick to communicate. I would highly recommend Ice Power.

IndyD
IndyD

Great Work!!

Very professional service from this company; short wait time between measuring and installation. The countertops were very neatly done and really does look straight out of a magazine. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in remodelling their kitchen. I couldn’t be more grateful for the service that I received. :)

John
John

My amazing kitchen

Gudrat at Ice Power was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our kitchen turned out amazing and we've gotten so many comments that our kitchen looks like it belongs in a model home. Gudrat was extremely knowledgeable and had a solution to every problem that arose. I would 100% recommend and I can't wait to move again to redo another kitchen with them! 10/10

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Best customer service ever!
Gudrat and Aysel were very helpful and accommodating through out the renovation process. The process was easy and stress free, from design to delivery to installation. The kitchen came out better than expected. Even when we ran into some issues during appliance installation with the contractor, Gudrat sent help free of charge! Honestly can’t ask for a better customer service!

kshma28 in Brampton
kshma28 in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation

Icepower did the amazing job in my kitchen renovation. The Guy Qudret thoroughly understands our plan and implement it very well .no words how beautiful my kitchen is .the finishing they did is awesome na the prie they give compare to other vendors is too fair . Thanks to icepower and especially Qudert to did the amazing job.

Filip in Toronto
Filip in Toronto

Amazing kitchen countertops

Qudret did an amazing job with our kitchen countertops. Very competitive pricing and high quality workmanship!

We contacted Qudret and he was able to quickly accommodate our schedule for a viewing at the warehouse. Then, he quickly came to our home and measured our kitchen cabinets. The countertops were ready and installed in a few days and everything was perfect! The installers were also very friendly and professional, and cleaned up after the job was done. Thank you so much we love our kitchen!!!

shrenik in Toronto
shrenik in Toronto

Totally Recommended the Company

Best kitchen cabinets I have ever gotten in my house. Gudrat was very help with the whole renovation process. Very helpful staff and all the work done by them reflected true quality of the work they put in in each project. Very much recommended them for your kitchen renovation I even got appliances at a wholesale rate. Thanks for the work.

Elvin in Toronto
Elvin in Toronto

Awesome service

I cannot stress enough how positive Icepower staff are. Not only do they help you, but also provide additional insights for possible further issues. I robustly recommend their service. Their only goal is customer satisfaction.

Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Etobicoke ?