Ontario Green Savings

Gilles Lamoureux
Gilles Lamoureux
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Replace hot water heater

I was browsing through Facebook when I came across Ontario green savings ad filled out the request form and I was contacted a few days later and we booked an appointment and we discussed the options and I decided to get the tankless hot water system this was three weeks ago And I am very pleased with this product and the installation was great in and out in a few hours no mess very friendly installers thanks to all those involved

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

I did not like the service at all with this company

First home and having new products installed I ask very specific questions. Not only was I not told the whole truth, the follow up was not completed. The customer service at google awful national help doorbell didn’t work for more than six months. Covid got in the way of a Previous email

Private User reviews Carleton Place, ON

HEPA Filter - Mislead

We recently had an "assessment" completed and had a Hepa Filter installed on our furnace.
We were told that is is a cost neutral program and that since we are paying $49.99+tx for this system, we would be saving about $53 a month on our hydro bill.

Not only have we not saved the $53, our bill has increased by more then that so now I am paying $50 more a month, plus another $49.99+tx to green energy for this Hepa Filter

I feel totally mislead here as there is no incentive and it's costing us more to have this filter in - a filter that we had to have the installer come back and fix as it started to pull our furnace duct work down and he hooked it up with an extension cord he found in my basement?

We were also promised up to $150 in rebates for installing this and we have yet to receive it

We were told that if this is not a cost neutral program, we can cancel and for us it's clearly not. Now, we are being told all that was just verbal and we have no proof so we are stuck in a 10 year rental agreement that will cost us over $6000.
Please beware of this misleading company

Private User reviews Hawkesbury, ON

air conditionner + heater

we had a good service for the installation but the only problem is with the after service with the company. i have called them to come and check my air conditionning because it does not go upstairs and they told me i have to pay for it

Private User reviews Cornwall, ON

Kitchen

They came to our home and professionally installed the unit. They were also very neat and presentable. There is a large difference in the comfort and cooling of our home. We are pleased.

Sarothi in Guelph
Sarothi in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Daikin air conditioner

I want to end service with your company. I want to how to end my contract with Ontario Green or whatever your currently calling your company. Please contact me at 613-697-1701 to address my concerns.

Tim in Ottawa
Tim in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Completed hepa home filtration

They came and did an energy assessment which was good. They checked my furnace and told me that it is recommended to install a hepa filter on it.

They did some calculations and got it installed the same day. Impressive speed and quality.

DonnaG
DonnaG
1 review Smiths Falls, ON

Furnace replacement

Fast and as expected. Courteous installers and helped me set up my smart thermostat on my phone and Google home, which is great! They check to be sure you're satisfied, but not so often that they pester.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace

The techs were curious and clean. They explained the work that was going to be done. When they were finished, they cleaned everything up. They did the job in the amount of time they specified.

Livia
Livia
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

New furnace, air-conditioning and water heater

Axel, my rep, was able to help me with all new appliances required. He has saved me money and the work was done on time and very efficiently.
Unfortunately the government program for energy retrofits had been cancelled by the time the work was done but otherwise it was a great experience.

More about Ontario Green Savings

From automated solutions with that reduce your monthly bills to responsive technicians who can fix the issue, Ontario Green Savings Smart Home is the most complete solution for your home. With the headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Ontario Green Savings is a 100% Canadian owned and operated company. Our Management Team ...
Looking for Home Automation pros in Ottawa?