Powerscape Electric Inc.

Electricians
Vaughan ON L6A 1V5
Electricians
Powerscape Electric Inc.

Reviews for Powerscape Electric Inc.

mvetere
mvetere

Customer home. Complete electrical

Nick and his staff worked very efficiently and have great attention to details. Nichola has great knowledge in the industry and is very meticulous. He helped me when it came to choosing materials and was able to offer ideas and suggestions making sure I had the best going into my project. His followup was also outstanding and he was very respectful of my property.

Thank you, we always treat the clients home as if it was our very own.

ncece11
ncece11

Electrical potlights in my condo

I was so impressed by the service and quality of the work Nick provided me while installing the pot lights in my condo. The work was done professionally and in a timely manor. He is very knowledgeable and does extrodinary work. I was very satisfied how clean the work was and would highly recommend his services. Thank you again for the great job and the lighting looks great in my condo.

Thank you, I am glad you are enjoying the new lighting we installed for you.

More about Powerscape Electric Inc.

Providing electrical services in residential and commercial application. New construction, retro fit, upgrades and service calls.