Powerscape Electric Inc.

Electricians
Vaughan ON L6A 1V5
Electricians
Powerscape Electric Inc.

Reviews for Powerscape Electric Inc.

Electrical Line for dishwasher

We needed to have a dedicated line for the dishwasher as we never had a dishwasher- Nick was quick to reply and give us estimate and his recommendations- he had to locate some parts as we have older home and our panel is older - he was able to get the parts and the job was completed in a short time Great guy to work with, very professional. He scheduled the ESA inspection and all was complete. I would definitely use this company again.

Sabrina m.
Sabrina m.

Lighting in basement and living room

organized and clean work , friendly , you can tell they are very knowledgeable in what they are doing
Trustworthy highly recommended.

g.brindisi
g.brindisi

Electrical Rough-In and Finish During House Reno

I had the pleasure of working with this great company through my home renovation. I was struggling to find an electrician that I could trust and know that the work would be done to proper code. I had the pleasure of dealing directly with the owner. The first time he came to see what I needed he gave me a sense of honesty that I didn't feel with any other person while getting quotes. He was honest with his assessment and gave good advice on what I should and shouldn't do and educated me on things in the electrical world that I would never have thought about or known. He provided a quote that was well priced, and in the quote gave a timeline of when the work would start, be midway and when it would be completed, he stayed on task from start to finish. Even the inspector that came to inspect both midway and at the finish complimented his work which gave me confidence that I made the right the decision in hiring Powerscape Electric.

I would recommend Powerscape Electric to my family and friends or to anyone that needs an honest and straight forward company for any electrical work they need. I have already book them for my next project of landscape lighting for my backyard! Thank you Powerscape Electric!

Thank you g.brindisi. We are real excited and looking forward to this summer's landscape lighting project

Chris
Chris

Indoor potlight installation, Outdoor lighting

-very professional and knowledgable
-great attention to details
-they arrived on time and took time to answer all my questions

marconicolosi
marconicolosi
1 review Caledon, ON

800sf Basement Renovation

Installation rough ins and finish fixtures. Powerscape was exceptional; from their professionalism to the care taken to properly install the electrical system, everything went smoothly... on time... on budget.

Thank you. Enjoy your new space.

wheelerger
wheelerger
1 review Oshawa, ON

Replace Electrical Panel

Nick provided good quality service. He was easy to communicate with and completed all of our electrical upgrades as needed.

Thank you for using Powerscape Electric Inc

Marisa R.
Marisa R.

Condo renovation

I was exceptionally happy with the work that was done in the condo and I would recommend him to any of my friends his exceptional

Thank you Marisa it was a pleasure working for you.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Home Reno Pot Lights

We worked with Nick, he was great! He was able to finish installing all our pot lights in one day, with barely any mess! I even changed my electrical plan the morning he was scheduled to start working and he accommodated everything without a problem. Overall very happy with our new lights.

I tend to go with someone I trust for electrical work (for obvious reasons), Powerscape Electric is definitely trustworthy and reasonably priced for the great quality you get. I have already recommended them to my Family.

Thank you Chris.

wsinapi
wsinapi

Basement renovation

Completely wired whole basement with pot lights and switches and plugs. Also worked on panel and outside pots and lighting. what

I hope you are enjoying the extra basement space

More about Powerscape Electric Inc.

Providing electrical services in residential and commercial application. New construction, retro fit, upgrades and service calls.