Andy FR Painting

tasha
tasha
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting condo

Had the whole place painted. 1,200 sq feet. They even did a white ceiling fan that needed an update and painted it to look stainless. Great job. Super guys. Very centered and calm energy which was important to me since I was home for the week long job. Also willing to make things perfect and work together until we had the right colors.

thanks tasha! looking forward to connecting again!

S.Harris
S.Harris

Living room

Job was done faster than anticipated, Thomas was super helpful, nice and communicative the whole way through.
Would recommend

Thanks!

trevorketler
trevorketler

Kitchen & Bathroom painting

Work was done professionally, on time, and with great customer service. Would use again for painting.

thank you!

kim.lodge
kim.lodge
1 review Vancouver, BC

Deck/Sherwin Williams

Sherwin hired to fix a deck that was previously ruined by another painting company.... turned out fabulous and customer was finally satisfied

thanks Kim!

Suzanne
Suzanne
1 review Burnaby, ON

Exterior

Easy to work with and professional. I really appreciate everything how easy it was thank you.

thanks!!

Jay S.
Jay S.

Full-Interior Repaint

They went above and beyond to ensure the job was perfectly accomplished. Very happy with quality of work!

Thanks!!

Bob P.
Bob P.

Interior Bedrooms

The team was in and out quickly, they did a great job! They were very clean as well which made us very happy!

Glad we could help!!

Kevin D.
Kevin D.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

They painted my living room and kitchen

I was approached by someone from the company at my front door asking if I was interested in a free quote so I said sure. Thomas came and provided me with a free quote to paint my living room. From start to finish they were very professional and courteous. Overall a pleasure to do business with. Thanks guys!

It was a fun project!

More about Andy FR Painting

Along with a proud association with College Pro Painting, we are proud to serve North and West Vancouver (and Beyond! ) We have both been apart of an array of projects, stretching from simple deck repaints to large strata renovations. Combined, we have nearly 15 years painting experience. Thomas came ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in North Vancouver?