Faiths cleaning services

Review for Faiths cleaning services

Mike in Kelowna
Mike in Kelowna
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Best housekeeping in the city!

I have been using Faiths Cleaning for my personal home and as help with my rental property for over a year now and I can't say enough good things! She and her team are professional, thorough and more than helpful especially when it comes to last-minute or challenging tasks.

Faith has saved my bacon more than a couple times and has become an indispensable part of my rental property. I trust and rely on her professional service. Highly recommend!

More about Faiths cleaning services

Here at Faiths Cleaning Services we strive to be the best we can be by providing quality services listening and understanding your needs while giving you TIME back with your loved ones.