Sigma Painting

East Gwillimbury ON L9N

Reviews for Sigma Painting

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Painting

Sigma Painting is by far a first class company that provides you with the finest caliber of quality work. You will not be disappointed. They go over and beyond to meet a customer’s expectations. I had the pleasure of having Antonello, Enrico and Mauro do some work at my home recently. I can tell you that I have never experienced such amazing and professional workmanship in the 22 years that I have been a homeowner. If the truth be known, my past dealings with contractors have been a nightmare.

Dealing with Sigma was the best experience ever. They work fastidiously while still maintaining respect for your home. They draped drop cloths on my entrance way, staircase and carpet and also covered my furniture with plastic. Once the painting is complete, they don’t
leave until they have done a thorough quality control inspection. You will not be disappointed. Sigma makes it seem so easy because they go the extra mile to ensure that everything goes so smoothly. How grateful am I that I found them through my neighbours. I will be sure to recommend them and will be using their exemplary services in the
future. I am one very happy customer. C. Bonfiglio

thanks so much Carmela!!

issam.mikdashi
issam.mikdashi

Bedroom painting

Excellent professional job well done. They came and finished on time. They did side job extra free of charge.

Thanks Isaam!

Chris N.
Chris N.

Front & Rear deck refinishing

Refinished our front & rear decks. Extremely happy with results. Curb appeal went way up and more family/friends BBQing in the backyard now. Sigma delivered on quote and on time. We even threw a bunch of smaller jobs at them and they were able to do them while they were here at a decent cost. Definitely would recommend.

Thanks Chris.

Em C.
Em C.

Painting

We bought a townhouse and the trim needed painting top to bottom and we didnt have time to do it ourselves. I found Enrico and Sigma through a simple Google search and he was quick to respond to my call. He was friendly, helpful with advice, and the job was completed efficiently, on time and to the price quoted.

Thank you Emily. It was a pleasure working with you.

Chris
Chris

exterior house painting

painting entire house exterior , including garage and eavestrough . . They did an excellent job , very professional . Excellent customer relations . We were very pleased with their work.

Thanks so much Chris!

Sabrina
Sabrina
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Painting of entire home - ceiling, walls, doors, and trim

Sigma Painting did a wonderful job in our home! It's an old place and they freshened it up beautifully. Enrico and his team were very professional and clean and made sure everything was done properly. Enrico is also very responsive and always got back to me right away when I was not able to be at our home. Communication is huge for me and I was very pleased with their service.

Thank you Sabrina.

J
J
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen and hallways

Efficient workers. Great attention to detail. Very professional. Work done promptly and more importantly well. Would hire them the next time.

Thanks Joanne

Jan
Jan

Painting exterior

Enrico and his crew did an amazing job painting our exterior. The passion for the work is obvious - they went above and beyond just scraping the outside and power sanded it several times to first achieve a smooth surface. Nasty work but necessary to make it look good.

The price was also very reasonable. Unlike other crews that quoted for the job, you're just paying for Enrico and other painters, not someone's office and staff overhead - no general manager + assistant showing up with a song and dance about their photos with Mike Holmes. Other companies that quoted double for the job even told us right off the bat that they would only do basic scraping and power washing, that sanding would be too much work. They also told us that the price quoted by Enrico would result in shoddy work. It turned out that Enrico put in more work than they were willing to do and achieved an excellent result.

Thank you Enrico!

thanks Jan!

MJ
MJ
1 review Pickering, ON

Wondows

Extremely professional on time.. really hard working and clean. They did a remarkable job with our home we definately will reccomend

Thank you for your kind review!

annette
annette

Painting on main floor and second floor hallway

Sigma painters did a great quality job and completed the work in advance of the estimated time! I will definitely recommend their service to my friends and family.

Thanks a lot Annette. It was great painting your home.

More about Sigma Painting

Sigma Painting was founded with the objective of providing a complete and holistic range of painting services. We are one of the very few companies that can cater to residential and commercial painting. We offer very competitive rates for our elite services. With customer satisfaction being our main priority, we pride ourselves in the belief that our job is not complete until our customers are fully satisfied. At Sigma Painting, we strive to excel in our service. So when you hire us, you can be confident that you will receive the personal touch that only our skilled team can offer.