Taras cleaning services

Reviews for Taras cleaning services

rob.mccrea
rob.mccrea

Full Condo Clean

Tara did a great job doing a full clean of my condo. She is excellent to deal with and did a very thorough job.
I was extremely pleased and will schedule Tara for monthly cleaning.

Bkanuka
Bkanuka

House Cleaning

Tara has done an excellent job of cleaning my house every second week since I switched to her from my previous cleaner.

She is very does a very consistent job and is attentive to details. I never have to worry about her missing a week, and am comfortable with her being in my place while I’m at work.

If you are looking for a new cleaner, I would highly recommend giving Tara a chance.

djsloungecafe
djsloungecafe
1 review St. Albert, AB

Commercial Ketchin

Quarterly cleaning and Tara does an amazing job on time and very reasonably priced... job always done well

thank you chris for your lovely review :)

chris
chris

Home and office cleaning

I had Tara clean my house a few times and I was very happy with her work. On top of that she was very punctual and organized. I asked if she could also clean my office and she’s been doing it ever since. My staff are very happy with her work.

Sherryvanstone
Sherryvanstone
1 review St. Albert, AB

Home cleaning

Tara and her team are great cleaners, and nice people. They work quickly and the price is reasonable.

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Edmonton?