G and J Construction Services

Review for G and J Construction Services

Carolyn in Holyrood
Carolyn in Holyrood
0 reviews Lower Sackville, NS

Kitchen and bathroom and entrance way

Gandj construction company came into my home and did a very crappy job with my flooring and won’t reimburse me my money my flooring had so much lipage along with uneven tile my back splash had space and grout cracking I would never recommend this company ever.....

More about G and J Construction Services

Kitchen Renovations Bathroom Renovations Basement Finishing Additions Windows & Doors Custom Closets Decks and Fences Roofing Siding and Masonry Painting Plumbing No job to small, we do it all. Contact our operations manager Graham to get your free quote today 1-902-440-1586 / grahamlangille@gmail. com
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Halifax?