Vida Life Group

Vida Life Group

Reviews for Vida Life Group

Nelly Taffur in Mississauga
Nelly Taffur in Mississauga

Reliable, responsable and affordable company!

They worked inside and outside of my house in a very organized way! I was very satisfied with the service and with relationships between us. I would recommend them with close eyes!

Thank you for hiring us to do your job done

Commercial

I would like to refer, vida life because it is worth it,
this amazing company that with excellence and commitment have accomplished some work for me! Extremely happy with the, outcome, totally recomend=)

Is our pleasure to serve you and be able to make your dreams happen

Painting

Their customer service was brilliant. Their work was amazing, very efficient, they delivered what we asked for and more. I highly recommend this company. Our experience was one of a kind and would hire them again.

Thank you our satisfaction is serve you with excellence

poli in Toronto
poli in Toronto

Painting

I recommend this company because I’m satisfied with their work, price and customer service, I see how they take the detail of my house and fixed, I know them for almost 7 months.

Regards.

Thank you mister Poli, there is a pleasure to work for you guys.

More about Vida Life Group

Welcome to Vida Life Group. We are a company with values focused in the clients and our country, our vision is growing in excellence and prestige with really good work and customer service. We work on residential and commercial projects. We offer complimentary consultations and onsite estimates. We offer services in: Interior and Exterior Painting, Ground Surveys, Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior Renovations and Demolition, Hauling materials and Site Clean up Services. We provide excellent insurance coverage and references. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.