Urban renovations / roofing

Layla
Layla
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome

I needed someone to fix my basement stuff and decided to try this company. It was a right decesion. It looks really nice right now. I will recommend you guys to all my friends!

Darryn from Edmonton
Darryn from Edmonton
23 reviews Edmonton, AB

Condo Renovations, great attention to detail!

I had Scott renovate a condo for me which included flooring, baseboards, paint, and new toilet and door knobs. He is new in my network but I was very impressed! I can be picky with the small details especially when it comes to things I think contractors should know, and I had absolutely no issues with Scott's work. I highly recommend him for any Renos you need!

Karen  in Edmonton
Karen in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Customer service excellent

Scott and his crew developed my basement they did
An outstanding job on schedule and on budget
They are so experienced i would highly recommend
Scott and his company
Urban renovations / roofing to everyone i know

Thx Karen for the great review

More about Urban renovations / roofing

Residential renovations , bathrooms , basement developments , kitchens , decks , fence , windows , roofing .
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Edmonton?