Eco Wildlife Control Inc.

6021 Yonge Street Unit 331 Toronto ON M2M 3W2
Pest & Animal Control
Eco Wildlife Control Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Eco Wildlife Control Inc.

Kevin
Kevin
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Brutal experience!!!

All Alex did was set up a cage with a can of tuna inside it. It literally took no more than 15 minutes. The trap never caught a racoon, but because the dilapidated animal trap was dysfunctional, the racoon enjoyed a complimentary tuna meal and was never caught. When I called to have the company come to collect the trap, they never came and subsequently never even responded. It's of no surprise considering they essentially walked away with the $560 they charged me for a can of tuna and a broken animal trap!!

BE FOREWARNED - Company policy states that you pay the fee whether the animal is caught or not.

Their contract also states that they will return within 7 days to remove the trap. (Clearly they don't honour this part of the contract when they provide you with a useless/broken trap that they are willing to leave behind).

I have never felt so violated from a 'service' in my life.

Hi. I am sorry that this experience was bad for you.

We have always honoured our customer and our guarantee.

You can contact me directly and we can speak.
Looking forward to this
416-878-3733

Removal squirrel from fireplace chimney

Alex responded immediately which really help ease my nerves
Removed the squirrel with compassion and came back the next day to check point of entry and blocked it off.
He was polite punctual and a delightful man.
Thank you Now I can have a Christmas fire.

Hi. It was nice to see you you. I'm glad you are happy with my work. Have a great Christmas and a happy holiday

Alistair in Toronto
Alistair in Toronto

Prompt, Helpful Response

Alex was very helpful on the phone and put forward numerous options and the cost implications for each. He attended the house promptly to help with removing a raccoon from out porch ceiling. The protective measures were installed over a short period of time and all my questions were answered in a professional manner. I’d highly recommend this company.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write this review.
It was my pleasure to do your work.
I'm always just a phone call away :)

Wala in Toronto
Wala in Toronto

Squirrel in my roof

I hired Alex to remove a squirrel from my roof, and he did a great job. I highly recommend his service. The asking price was very reasonable compare to other companies I contact, he even did some other extra job for me without even charging for that. Thank you Alex.

The work was our pleasure. I'm glad I was able to leave a good impression. You were amazing your self.
You can always count on me to be there when you need my help.

Have a wonderful and safe summer

Anna in Newmarket
Anna in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

squirrel in my attic

Both Alex and Alex gave fabulous service. Both were pleasant and professional. They know what they are doing and would explain and answer all my questions. I definitely will hand out their number to my neighbours. I phoned four other companies and I would highly recommend these two guys. Excellent Service A++
......................
Alex came back to install wire covers for my other roof vents. It's worth the additional cost as I witness it myself that the squirrel tried to get into my other vents. Alex came back until the squirrel was gone from my attic.
...................
Alex even sprayed where I watched wasps go into a crack ... he didn't charge me for it. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate that you care and sorry I was in such a panic about it.

I'm glad with our discount you didn't have to shop around for the air vent wildlife proofing. It was our way of showing you we care. Thank you so much for your business

Kind squirrel removal

Alex was great! The issue was resolved promptly and the five year guarantee gave me peace of mind. Would highly recommend this company!

Hi. You were amazing your self, I was happy to be able to do your work. Have a great summer

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Squirrel Removal and Proactive Measures

I Suspected we had squirrels so we contacted Eco Wildlife and they contacted us immediately and arrived within a couple hours. Alex and his colleague couldn’t have been more professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They had to install over 80 linear feet of wire mesh along the roof line to ensure the squirrels wouldn’t be able to get back in and the squirrels were safely removed at a later date.

A big thank you to them for their great service.

Hello, thank you for the kind words. We are glad that you and your family is safe and can sleep at nights.
We are just a phone call away when you need us.

Successful removal of Mamma Raccoon and her four babies

Same day removal of mom and babies from a challenging area of the home. Alex and his partner were kind and humane to the raccoons and they were knowledgeable. They were united with the mamma successfully. Thank you

It was a pleasure seeing you guys. Amazing and friendly family. I'm glad we were able to remove the baby raccoon from that extremely difficult place.
By the way "will you sell me the old radio you have"
LoL ( inside joke between us and the home owner )

Have a great summer

Bird removal

I highly recommend Eco Wildlife Control, We had a bird that flew in the chimney , they were able to come to our home that night but because it was getting dark , they cane first thing the next day. They were knowledgeable, reasonably priced, did not leave a mess cleaned after themselves once the work was done .

Hello. Thank you so much for the review.
We are always glad to help our clients and make sure we do a great job for them. Happy to know you're satisfied with our service.

Have a wonderful safe summer

Animal rescue

Raccoons in our attic. Lots of noise. Clearly more than one. Eco Wildlife came same day and promptly removed 4 babies. Mother may have been hiding or out chasing food. Additional screen control was placed on all roof week spots like vents etc. Trap door was installed near suspected point of entry to allow Mother to exit only. Fast, friendly and explained each step. Highly recommend.

Hello, it was a pleasure working for you.
I was glad I was able to remove the baby raccoons from that difficult position.
I'm just happy that your family can sleep in peace.
Have a wonderful summer.

More about Eco Wildlife Control Inc.

ECO Wildlife Control Inc. is a humane and effective wildlife control company with over 10 years of experience in this field.
We have many different methods of getting rid of a Raccoon Removal, Squirrel Removal problem. We have a full Life time guarantee
on all the work we do. We try our best to make sure to book appointment on the same day or latest the next day. We will work with
the clients schedule for their convince. To better serve our clients we accept any major credit card and Email money transfer.