Emerald Reno

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
1 review London, ON

Quality Home Renovation

I would not hesitate to use Emerald Reno for our renovation. He took us from a renovation that seemed to have no end in sight to a completed project in a couple of weeks, and his workmanship was top quality. He was excellent at keeping in touch and his quote was very reasonable. He was also very honest in giving his opinion about the need to do extra work and stopped us from overspending. He also threw in some added touch ups after the quoted project was done at no charge - extremely professional. Next time we will start with when we need a project completed on time!

Thank you so much David. It was our pleasure working with you guys!

Robert in Brampton
Robert in Brampton

Kitchen Renovation Home Renovation

Prior to approaching Emerald Reno, my wife and I made sure we did a fair amount of research on what to expect, who to hire and what to look for. We heard and read of bad experiences with Most of the Reno companies and we wanted to make sure we don’t end up in that situation. We came across Emerald Reno and did our research on the company, read reviews etc. and we were happy with the info we found. We were nervous at first but after meeting we knew we were in good hands.
Had our kitchen fully renovated recently and couldn't be happier with the finished product. They were very professional from start to finish, ensuring that all our expectations were met. They were very honest about the cost and quality of their products and services, providing insight into which designs were best suited for the space we had and our budget. We are extremely happy.

Thanks to Emerald Reno Team, Many thanks for the great customer service we received!

Thank you so much ROBERT, it was our pleasure working with you guys!

Toronto
Toronto

Basement Renovation

I would recommend Emerald Reno extremely highly. Before commencing construction in our basement we sought 3 separate quotes. Emerald Reno quote fell in the middle, but with the references they provided and the work that we saw, we feel that they provided superior results. The quality of the work was exceptional. From the beginning they were punctual, honest, and very easy to work with. I was super impressed with the quality of the staff - they were polite, considerate and careful. No detail was too small to attend to. It was clear to us that Emerald Reno was the company for us. In all aspects of our experience, from quality, to price, to customer service, we found them to be outstanding.

Scott in Brampton
Scott in Brampton

Bathrooms and Kitchen Renovation

We had an amazing experience with Emerald Reno over the past couple of months. They gave our home a much needed update to our 2 bathrooms and kitchen and were professional and competent along the entire project.
We were introduced to them after a contractor took off with out money and left our house completely unfinished.They created a whole new design and finished the job within the time frame that was given.I must say, they’ve done an excellent job with the bathrooms we’ve always wanted.

Thank you for an amazing job guys!

Lynda in Toronto
Lynda in Toronto

Kitchen and Home Renovation

We are so happy with our home renovation, and just as importantly, we were really impressed with how the work was done.
The work was done quickly without sacrificing quality. The design was professionally done and matched exactly what we discussed. They kept me informed every step of the way and made the process as easy and stress-free as could be. Cheers guys, thanks for the great work!

ravikant
ravikant

Basement Renovation

We finished our basement recently with Emerald Reno. We were very delighted with the quality and professionalism displayed by all workers. They didn't just get the job done, they got it done right. Ramin and Peter were extremely help full in guiding us to make the right choices with the design and finish. I will definitely recommend them to all my family members and friends. Thank you again for your great work!

Tina & Ravi

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are at your service.

Sam Patel
Sam Patel
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

I have used Emerald Reno twice in the past 12 months. My renovation included major structural renovation in kitchen and bathroom Including removal of load bearing walls. The professionalism, courtesy and flexibility was second to none . These guys are the best. Professional and have a wealth of knowledge from the start of the project to the finish. They provided constant information during the progress of the job and what was to be the next step. Availability was also imperative, and this was carried out throughout the whole experience .They were the ultimate professionals ensuring every detail was completed to my satisfaction. The end result of both kitchen and bathroom are beyond my expectations. I have already recommended Emerald Reno to several friends and colleagues. I would not use anyone else for future renovations.

Hi Sam, it was our pleasure to work with you on this project. Thank you for the kind words.

Priya
Priya

Home Renovation

I don’t normally write reviews but I felt compelled to in this instance because finding an honest and skilled general contractor is a daunting task. I highly recommend Ramin from Emerald Reno. Ramin is not only a general contractor, he is a Professional. We purchased a 1970 house that needed massive renovations. Our whole house was brought down to the studs and Ramin and his team handled everything like true professionals. The house had asbestos, mold, plumbing and electrical issues, and Ramin calmly walked us through everything. He is extremely knowledgeable. He removed load bearing walls without a hitch. The renovations included the remodelling of 2 kitchens, 3 full bathrooms, laundry room, 2 sets of oak staircases, new 200 amp electrical panel, all new doors and windows, etc. I cannot stress how happy I am with Ramin and his team. You will not find a better contractor. He is reasonably priced, his contract is clear and detailed, he responds promptly to texts and calls (within seconds), and he completed our house ahead of schedule (3weeks). I have recommended Emerald Reno to all my friends and family and I encourage you to call Ramin too. Don’t hesitate! You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for trust and great review. It was my pleasure working with you guys. Ramin

Kunal Sharma
Kunal Sharma

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Emerald Reno to do our master bathroom renovation and couldn't be happier with our decision. Ramin and his team were a pleasure to work with. He has a great eye for design and provided us some great alternative ideas to what we wanted to achieve. We really appreciated that they stayed within budget and timeframe given for completion. No surprises and no extra costs. His Manager Peter is a great guy to work with. He was easily reachable via text for questions during the project. We will definitely call them back for more work.

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was great working with you guys and seeing everything coming together! Ramin

Ramin
Ramin

Home Renovation

Extremely professional, quality work and punctual! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for renovation work.

Hello Ramen, it was our pleasure working on your basement and kitchen. Thank yo for the great review!

More about Emerald Reno

Emerald Reno was founded in 2012 with the goal of providing world-class renovation services to residential
customers across Ontario.  Since 2012, we have grown from a small startup organization to a construction firm with
over 20 skilled and dedicated professionals.
Emerald Reno has a reputation for excellence. We have a permanent team, grounded in our core values, that is
focused on the successful completion of projects — on time and on budget.
We provide you with full security and warranty on all labour and materials purchased at Emerald Reno.  You’ve
probably heard renovation horror stories…when the costs end up more than expected, the money runs out and the
project is left half-finished or just bad workmanship. We have heard and seen it all!

With us, you’ll know what your project is going to cost from the beginning. Our project management keeps everything
on track and eliminates costly delays or mistakes. Keeping everything to budget is one of the key benefits of using us
as your renovation partner.