GREEN HEATING AND AIR INC

Reviews for GREEN HEATING AND AIR INC

melanie
melanie

Emergency Furnace replacement

A furnace broke down just as a January cold snap was arriving. Hassan and his crew attended immediately when I advised elderly frail people were in the house. They determined the old furnace was beyond repair and worked till midnight installing a new one. He came back later to remove the old furnace and check to make sure the new one was running well. One of the occupants had mental health issues and made Hassan’s job harder. I appreciated his sensitivity and professionalism and I highly recconnend Green Heating!

Thanks a lot Melanie

Debbie in Vaughan
Debbie in Vaughan

FURNACE REPAIR

My furnace was making a loud noise Hassan (the business owner) came within the hour and inspected the furnace for me. The filter was dirty. Hassan changed the filter and inspected all areas of the furnace. No charge. I would not hesitate to recommend Hassan and his company Green Heating and Air Inc. Hassan was quick, efficient and left the area very clean. Hassan is very professional and friendly. The furnace was installed by Hassan's company in 2016 and has run perfectly. The noise was because I neglected to change the filter on a regular basis. the error was mine. Please keep in mind when reading a negative review about any company. there are 2 sides to the story. I am a business owner myself and I have had times where I have had to deal with someone who was demanding or difficult to work with. We have all had this experience with someone sometime in our lives. You cannot always reach everyone's expectations. I will repeat to you that I would highly recommend Hassan and his company Green Heating and Air Inc. to everyone. Hassan is the best!

Thanks a lot Debbie

helia_r1
helia_r1

Furnace installation

We called on Sunday morning and our furnace wasn’t working,
Green Heating and Air Inc act quickly and replaced our furnace,

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity and thank you for your review.

david.israelson in Vaughan
david.israelson in Vaughan

Helped my parents

I would highly recommend Green Heating and Air and especially Hassan Foghani. He took great care of my infirm parents when their old furnace collapsed over the holidays. It was an emergency and there was a serious problem getting Enbridge to cooperate — he followed through the whole way and took extra steps day and night. He was incredibly respectful of my parents needs, understanding their age and restrictions. Our family is grateful and we're happy to tell everyone that Hassan Foghani is reliable and kind!

Thanks al lot for giving me the opportunity and thank you for your review.

More about GREEN HEATING AND AIR INC

Green Heating and Air Inc is a professional Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning company. We are committed to the highest standards in maintenance, repairs, and installations for residential homes and commercial spaces in Ontario. We offer Furnace Repairs, any Heating and Cooling Repairs in GTA. Green Heating and Air Inc ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?