Inspection Channel Inc.

Toronto ON M2M 3N2

Inspection Channel Inc.

Reviews for Inspection Channel Inc.

colin fraser from Toronto
colin fraser from Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

removal black mold

Gerrard and his team were extremely professional in the treatments of the black mold in my attic and shower. They were on time and they were very proficient as i was supplied pictures of the before and after as I, myself, could not access the attic. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and will use them again if required.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Highly recommend!

Gerrard was really great to work with. Took care of everything he committed to doing in a very timely manner. He was very easy to contact and I really felt he did a great job. Would highly recommend working with him.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Mold and bacteria remediation

I had a leak from the master bathroom, I called inspection Channel and few other companies. Gerrard came right away and gave me the best and most economical solution.
I am very satisfied with the service and will recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you, it was a pleasure working for you!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Fast, professional, friendly!

From the first phone call to the clearance certificate was less than 48 hours. Gerrard was a pleasure to deal with. Would 100% recommend Inspection Channel.

Thank you, glad to have been of service.

Great job

Efficient work done and really great end result. Cost effective plus clean and thorough job done

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Mold in attic

I was very pleased with the work done by Gerrard and team, great communication, very helpful, quick to deliver certificate and friendly.

Thank you, glad to have been of service.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Abatement and removing my kitchen

I needed a company to take out my kitchen safely. I have asbestos in my drywall compound and I didnt want to take a chance of having any lose fibres in the air. Gerard was 100% honest with what he felt was necessary to do and also took so much stress and anxiety off of me. His team that took apart my kitchen was so professional. Not only did they do it in a way that was 100% safe but also by the time they left you wouldnt of known that somebody was even there tearing apart the kitchen. If all demolitions could go that smooth I wouldnt mind doing it.

It was a pleasure working for you.

Mold remediation

Efficient and well executed. Professionals who get the job done well. Exceeded my expectation. Very happy with the outcome.

Gerard from Vaughan
Gerard from Vaughan

Demolition of bathroom contaminated with severe mold

My basement bathroom and shower stalls interior structure and walls were totally contaminated with mold due to a severe leak from the bathroom above. ICI Enviro came to our rescue by implementing the appropriate remediation and containment measure to remove all the mold affected areas. The ICI Enviro Team were professional, courteous and explained each step of the process. The result was an expertly removed shower stall, and surrounding area free from mold using safe and proven methods. Highly recommend this company. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your kind words and your support. It means so much to us. Stay safe.

Attic Mold Remediation

Gerrard and his team were great to work with, they were on time and have done a great job with the mold in the attic. There is a world of difference in the before and after photos of the attic, the wood looks brand new now. I am extremely happy to have worked with Gerrard and his boys to fix the Mold issue in the attic

Dear client,
We are happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We value your input and encourage you to let us know if you need anything in the future.

More about Inspection Channel Inc.

The inception of Inspection Channel was rooted in delivering exceptional service to the building inspection market.

Due to increased demand we have expanded to incorporate indoor air quality assessments, water analysis, forensic mould investigations, mould remediation and asbestos removal as part of our menu options.

Our professional team consists of certified home inspectors, certified mould inspectors and re-mediators, professional engineers,IAC2 Certified (Mould / Asbestos Analysis)MTCU Certified 253W & 253S (Asbestos Abatement)
and certified air quality consultants.

A large part of our quality service is continual improvement; we are constantly striving to do so through Continuing Education courses.

Regular training ensures that all staff remain current and up-to-date on trends and legislative changes, and maintains compliance with their professional member associations.

No matter what your project or concern, we will be delighted to assist you in any way we can.