River Reed Contracting

Reviews for River Reed Contracting

aadams in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
aadams in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Gorgeous Bathroom Tiling

Cory did a wonderful job on our bathroom tile install. He really knows his stuff with the Schluter system. He is honest, dependable and responsive and clearly cares about doing a great job. The finished job exceeded our expectations!

I am so glad that you are happy with the finished product and thank you very much for the kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and your design choices worked out wonderfully. I feel lucky to have been brought on to this project.

Thank you again.

Bathroom Remodel

Cory kindly reached out to me to offer his help after hearing about my botched bathroom remodel started by another contractor. Cory was provided a very detailed quote to redo the shower stall. The work involved removing the previous contractor's work, reframing, and tiling the shower stall, niche, and bench. I was very pleased with Cory's professionalism and communication. He always made sure that I was happy during each stage of the process. His tile work is top notch and I would highly recommend him for all of your tiling needs.

Thank you for the kind review. Your patience and understanding throughout the process made the work simple and enjoyable. I am very happy with how your shower turned out and I am delighted that you are as well. You were a pleasure to work for and we are fortunate that you chose us for your bath remodel and we would be happy to assist you with any future tile installations.

Foyer and bathroom reno

We were very happy to work with Cory from River Reed Contracting. Right from the beginning, there was clear communication - he was very responsive and clear. He is very attentive to detail, which shows in the precision of the tile work. Our basement bathroom is now brighter and more welcoming. Our front foyer is no longer squeaky when you walk on it. It was a great experience, and we would definitely work with him again.

It was a pleasure to work with you and we are delighted that you are pleased with the outcome. Thank you for the kind review.

Kitchen tile

Cory is a pleasure to deal with. A professionals professional. His work is exquisite. He did some complicated finesse work and also completed some basic tiling. All done seemless and without stress. He is on budget and on time. River reed is the only company I want to use going forward

Thank you kindly for taking the time to post a review. As always, we would be delighted to work with you in the future.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Re siliconing my bathtub area and floor grout cleaning

The silicon in the shower area was moldy and need to be redone. As well the bathroom floor grout was yellowing so Cory cleaned it with a metal brush and baking and hydrogen peroxide. It looks as good as new. The bathroom looks brand new!!!

I was very happy with the job Cory did.

Lauren,
Thank you for the kind review. I'm happy we could be of assistance and that you are happy with the results.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Herringbone Kitchen tile

Cory worked his magic again and made our kitchen tile look wonderful. As it's an old home, there were areas that needed ramps for every walkway into hallway, washroom, outside and basement flush. It was done to perfection. Cory also order a matching vent for us and it was perfect. If you want attention to detail and someone who knows how to tile intricately then use River Reed!

Diane,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to install your kitchen floor. I am glad to have provided the service and thrilled that you are happy with the outcome. Furthermore, I appreciate the kind review.

Bathroom renovation

We hired Cory to do a major renovation on our small, almost unusable upstairs bathroom. It required significant work (structural, HVAC, electrical) and Cory made us feel confident he’d be able to handle it and get most of the work done while we were on vacation.

We liked his friendliness and confidence and the attention to detail in his quote. We didn’t ask for any other quotes and just went with him.

This was a big job in an old house and it was not without its hiccups. Cory handled them all professionally and it never felt like we had to deal with it or worry about it. As two working professionals with small kids this was a relief.

Cory was also flexible to let us do some of the work (demo/painting) ourselves which we appreciated.

The end product was beautiful and function, especially considering what a small space it is. We love our new bathroom and would recommend Cory to anyone!

Thank you for posting this review and thank you for giving us the opportunity to reconfigure and redesign your bathroom. I am delighted that you are happy with the outcome and I feel fortunate to have been part of the process. You are lovely people and it was a pleasure.

Kitchen Reno

Cory did an awesome job! I have used his services twice now, and would recommend.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you again and I appreciate the kind review.

Lorne in Toronto
Lorne in Toronto

We Love our Kitchen and Pantry Backsplash

We are so happy with the service and final product that Cory provided us. Since our initial contact, Cory was professional and always responded quickly with detail. He shared a detailed outline of the project and costs that made it easy to understand the scope of work. Cory was also committed to ensuring that we love the backsplash. He took extra time and effort to check every last detail and clean up after himself. Cory was also exceptionally approachable and open. He was a pleasure to work with. We continue to walk to our kitchen just for the purpose of admiring his work. We are so happy.

Lorne,
Thank you for the kind words. I am delighted that you are happy with the result. In fact, getting feedback of this nature really reinforces why this job is satisfying. Thank you again. It was a pleasure.

Basement laundry room tiling

Cory was professional, reliable, polite, helpful, and hard working. Communication was excellent, the work was completed as promised, and the site was kept clean at all times. Cory put in extra effort to ensure that the job was finished on time. Highly recommend him - great guy and outstanding work.

I know that you have been very busy attending to significant matters and I want you to know that I very much appreciate that you took the time to write a review. You are a kind and understanding person and I am thankful that I had the opportunity to work for you again. Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to next time.

More about River Reed Contracting