River Reed Contracting

Reviews for River Reed Contracting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Modern Master Bathroom

River Reed Contracting did an amazing job on my master bathroom. We did a super modern open concept walk in shower with heated floors sloped in the perfect position that allows water to stay in the shower area. It is truly a dream bathroom and Cory was very professional and meticulous while working on the project. I highly recommend his work.

I am delighted that you are pleased with the end result and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to help you see it to fruition. You are wonderful folk and it would be my pleasure to work with you in the future.

Justin
Justin

Backsplash tile

Cory did excellent work on the backsplash, which covered 3 different walls and turned out great.

But more importantly there was one area where i thought it might be more interesting to adjust where the tile ended and Cory offered to make it right at virtually no extra cost as he wanted me to have a finished product i would be happy with.

Definitely recommend the his services.

Justin,
Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad that I could get the work done to your liking and thank you for the burger. It was delicious

Isaac from Toronto
Isaac from Toronto

Bathroom tile

Cory is an absolute gem to work with. He did an amazing job on my walk-in shower. Even though I have zero knowledge of how anything works, he took the time to explain everything to me and he got the job done when he said he would finish it. Would use again and highly recommend.

Isaac,
It was certainly a pleasure. I appreciate the kind review and would be happy to work with you again in the future. kind regards,
cory

brandon.rothberg in Toronto, Ontario
brandon.rothberg in Toronto, Ontario

Excellent tiler

Cory was a pleasure to work with for the restoration of our shower. After finding that the 5-year-old shower in our condo was leaking into the common elements hallway due to a failed membrane, we contacted Cory to help us with restoration. It was at that point that we realized the true extent of the problem thanks to builder negligence: mold, improper grout mixing/application, a lack of proper waterproofing, a lack of fireproof drywall, etc. Even with his busy schedule Cory was able to help us rebuild the shower from the ground up. He communication is excellent, explaining every step and stage to us and why certain missing elements are crucial to include in the rebuild, as well as promptly responding to any emails/texts/calls. He worked around our schedules, coming on weekends and staying late into the evenings in order to get everything done on time, and his reports and documentation are extensively detailed. We will definitely be contacting him the in the future if we are in need of a tiler again.

Brandon and Christina,
Thank you for the kind review. You are lovely people and it was a pleasure to work for you. I hope you have some easier days ahead and I would be happy to work for you in the future.

Colin M in Toronto
Colin M in Toronto

Tiling foyer and powder room (floor and wall)

Cory was a pleasure to work with. He was respectful, professional, courteous, organized, and extremely tidy. Just as important, he was true to his word every step of the way. The quote was fair and affordable and the time-line was exactly as promised. The tiles he had to work with were challenging; however, his work was meticulous and his attention to detail was very impressive (and reassuring!) In addition to his professional expertise, he is a friendly, polite, and personable individual. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Colin, it was a pleasure. You made it easy for me to do the work and the fact that you are so happy with the product makes me feel great about the effort put in. Thank you for the kind review.

Jnieto V
Jnieto V
1 review , NB

Bathrooms/kitchen tiles/ floors

I have had Cory work for my company as a subcontractor in multiples occasions and he always delivers great quality work.
He has tiled bathrooms, kitchen backsplashes, and floors for us and the results are always of great quality even when we use tiles that are not so easy to work with. He comes in with his laser and makes sure everything will fit perfectly before he even sets the first tile.

It is always a pleasure to work with you. You always make sure to have everything needed on hand and always make time for a quick conversation. I look forward to working with you in the future.

LDT Railing & Fencing
LDT Railing & Fencing

Tiles

Working with Cory was a pleasure. He Is very professional, respectful and easy to work with. I hope we can work again soon. Prices are very affordable, I recommend them.

I appreciate the kind review and I will happily work with you in the future. It was a pleasure.

Kitchen and Bathroom Backsplashes

Contractor was very courteous and reliable - showed on time and worked continuously until the tiling was completed. Also cleaned up at the end of the day and did a good job.

Thank you for the kind review. It was my pleasure to do the work for you and I'm happy your design choices turned out so nice.

joanne
joanne
1 review Aurora, ON

Laundry room floor tiling

I provided a picture of a similar sort of concept (that was an entry hall with a label inbedded in the tiled floor) and Cory and the general contractor laid it out for approval. Then Cory installed it - perfectly level and perfectly grouted. Has stood the test of time.

Joanne,
I enjoyed doing your floor and you are a delightful person to do work for. Thank you for the kind review.

Lauren Wygodny from Toronto
Lauren Wygodny from Toronto

Bathroom renovation

I decided to go with River Reed Contracting after meeting with Cory, the owner and main renovator. His quote was reasonable and seemed fair and competitive with other quotes I received. He was very knowledgeable about different bathroom products, installations techniques and design concepts. He made the process very easy and as stress free as possible. The job was completed on time and on budget, which usually doesn’t happen with renovations. Our bathroom looks amazing! Cory’s tile work is spectacular. I was very happy with the final product and I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing River Reed Contracting to do your bathroom renovation. You were really a pleasure to work for and I am happy to know that you are still very pleased with the outcome. Thank you for the kind review.
Cory

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?