Northview Plumbing

Review for Northview Plumbing

Manfred in Oakville
Manfred in Oakville

Competent and Professional

Brandon from Northview was employed by the company cleaning up after a pipe burst in my basement to cut and seal the pipes to a shower cubicle that had to be removed as part of the cleanup.

I was impressed with the work and got him to replace the faulty faucet that had caused the leak as return the main pipe from the municipal meter to the rest of the house back to code.

My father was a qualified plumber and I leaned quite a bit from him so asked Brandon if I could watch him work, mostly out of interest in how things had changed in the last few decades. From the get-go Brandon impressed me. No cutting corners here. He paid meticulous attention to details and did a great job at a very reasonable price.

Brandon is a qualified journeyman recognised by the Ontario College of Trades and he also has his "gas licence".

I unreservedly recommend Northview Plumbing.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Ancaster?