Northern Wind

Reviews for Northern Wind

Gerry P.
Gerry P.

Duct and vent cleaning

Very professional and thorough. He arrived as scheduled. Was pleasant and accommodating. A pleasure to deal with.

Great customer, hope to see them again in the future.

ajenner
ajenner

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Travis was amazing, explained the scope of work to me and was very focussed not only on doing a great job but also ensuring that I was happy with the work. His attitude and skill level were both excellent. This included moving some furniture! He made no mess and moved everything back to where it started.

She was a great customer, big house lots of vents

Heinz in Calgary
Heinz in Calgary

Furnace repair and other items

We had our furnace repaired, our dishwasher installed and a water heater installed by Travis from Northern Wind. We are very pleased with his work and woukd highly recommend him!

I'm always happy to hear from Heinz. We had a electrical short from some aluminium wiring in his house too. We got that fixed up for him in a jiffy as well.

Jeanne
Jeanne

Rooftop units

Travis did a nice job getting the rooftop units working at our day care. He works fast and he is punctual

Looking forward to seeing that day care completed. Probably going to be doing the maintenance program for her rooftops as well.

markus
markus

Furnace service

Travis was punctual, friendly and very professional.
He was polite and answered all my questions.
I will definitely use his services in the future.

A great customer, looking forward to working with him in the future

kevinsimmons
kevinsimmons

Ventilation system

The experience was amazing! At the time I was starting my own cabinet shop I needed someone to install a blower motor for my dust collector system. I'm so happy with his work he was very professional an considerate towards my expectations. I recommend this company Travis is amazing

Kevin was really good customer. I installed a two stage exhaust fan for all the wood working dust the accumulates in his shop. He was happy with the work I did and he paid on time. Thanks Kevin

More about Northern Wind

Licence as a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic. Currently sub-contracting out Gas and Heating work to licenced trade professionals. Installs and repairs all furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks, and humidifiers. We also do duct cleaning, gas lines, rooftop units and make up airs.

About Northern Wind,
Started by Travis Wahl, a refrigeration journeyman and gas fitter in the HVAC&R industry. With a desire for integrity and honesty, to deliver to his customers quality work which they can trust. By providing the people of Calgary and the surrounding area with exceptional service and insight to keep their homes at comfortable temperatures year round. Installing hundreds of hot water tanks, furnaces and air conditioners and doing multiple service repairs and duct cleanings. No matter how big or small the problem may be, Northern Wind would be proud to assist you.

Heating & Air Conditioning and Duct Cleaning
We Install and repair all furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks, and humidifiers. We also do duct cleaning, gas lines, rooftop units and make up airs.
1) Furnaces:Goodman, Amana and Coleman 2) Air Conditioners: Goodman and Amana 3) Hot Water Tanks: Bradford White 4) Humidifiers: General Aire
We specialize in residential and commercial HVAC
2016
Visa, Mastercard or cash
Refrigeration and Air conditioning Mechanic Journeyman
Red Seal in Refrigeration and Gas Fitting
10 year parts and labor warranty on all furnace and A/C installs, 5 year parts and labor warranty on hot water tanks installs, and 1 year parts and labor warranty on repairs