Construction Solutions Group Inc

225 Tonner Crescent Aurora ON L4G 0E8

General Contractors
Construction Solutions Group Inc

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Construction Solutions Group Inc

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Tiling Backsplash

Zeev and Juri tried tirelessly to resolve a problem with a single cut with one of the backsplash tiles. Unfortunately the problem could not be resolved but not due to a lack of trying and effort. In the end CSG refunded a portion of my payment to make up for my inconvenience. Other than this cut around an electrical outlet we were satisfied mostly with the finished product. Definitely added value to our home. Thanks Zeev and Juri for making this right.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much for your review. its our pleasure. we look forward to work with you.

Full Condo Renovation

I hired Zeev and his team to renovate my condo unit. The building is 25 years old so it was in need of some major modernization. I was very happy with the work CSG did and have already recommended them to a number of friends looking to do condo renos. They were respectful of condo building rules and completed the renos on time (5-6 weeks). They removed and replaced the existing flooring, got rid of partition walls, installed drywall, smoothed out the popcorn ceiling, redid the kitchen and bathroom, and raised the ceiling in the kitchen. They also made great recommendations on cabinet makers and countertop installers, which I was both very thrilled with.

Very Good Experience

Two full Reno bathrooms in an apartment labour only Great experience a few bad finishes in the tile work but other than that very reasonable and good workers Zeev is nice and patient

Thank you for your review. it's our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you.

MJ
MJ

Highly satisfied with completed work (fresh painting of condo unit)

Extremely satisfied with work done by Zeev and his team. I requested for painting my unit. And this was completed within a day. The team is highly professional and friendly. Zeev even spent extra time afterwards to help with some minor problems at my unit (which were not related to his work).

The value of his team's work when considering time and cost was very reasonable for me. I would highly recommend his service to others.

Thank you for your review . its our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you.

Corey
Corey

Complete Condo Renovation

We hired Zeev after reading the reviews on Homestars and we couldn't be happier. Zeev is fair, honest, reliable and does excellent work. Everything you want in a contractor. Zeev and his staff were professional and polite, they finished on time and on budget. We could not be more happy with the way the renovations turned out. We highly recommend them. Thanks CSG !

Thank you for your review Corey. its our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you.

Albert
Albert

Condo Renovation

We hired CSG Renovations to do the bathroom renovation in a condo.

Zeev was very helpful and completely understood our needs and requirements. His team did a great job within the schedule he promised.

I would highly recommend him for any project.

Thank you for your review Albert. it's our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you

invoices247
invoices247

Kitchen

The project was finished in time , Ze'ev and his trav where super friendly , neat , polllite , the worksite was always clean , will defiantly recommend Ze'ev to anyone I know !

Thank you for your review. it's our pleasure. we are looking forward to work with you

vitalyk
vitalyk
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Condo renovation

Very professional job! So satisfied that I chose CSG Renovation company for my condo renovation. Great job, everything was done on time as promised. They helped me with the design that we so like and the whole project went very smoothly. Thank you for work!

Thank you for your review Vitalyk it's our pleasure. we looking forward to work with you

TK
TK

Full condo renovation

I am very happy with the final result of my full condo renovation. CSG Renovations Toronto did a great job. Overall I am very satisfied with the great and very professional service I received! Thank you CGS Renovations.

Thank you for your review Tania. it's our pleasure. we are looking forward to work with you

Alma in Ottawa
Alma in Ottawa

Kitchen, living and dinning room renovations

Renovation went smoothly, work finished on promised time. Quality of work excellent. Very reliable and professional. Very reasonable price.
Communication was very clear and understanding.
Would definitely recommend their services.

Thank you for your review Alma! Its was my pleasure to work with you!

More about Construction Solutions Group Inc

The CSG renovations inc is proud to serve customers in Toronto and all across the Greater Toronto Area. We are your go-to professionals for anything to do with your house, from interior home designs and renovations to buying and selling. We embrace the excitement of working in one of the most dynamic, diverse housing markets in North America.

CSG renovations inc employs a wide range of professionals who are ready to help you with whatever you need.
Whether you want to renovate, rebuild, buy or sell a home, CSG renovations inc is your number one choice. Our services include the following:

Renovations to one or more of the rooms in your home
Basement finishing and renovations
Whole house renovations or rebuilding
Planning and designing