Expert Heating & Air Conditioning

Debra
Debra
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Heating system

From the first telephone contact with Mr. Patel it was professional and pleasant and it continued on even when he attended in person. He was most polite and courteous and extremely knowledgeable to answer all our questions. It was a pleasure dealing with him and would certainly recommend him to anyone.
Great service Mr. Patel!!.

Rafael in Toronto
Rafael in Toronto

Install Ecobee thermostat

Mr Patel responded to my request quickly, he was on time and also took the time to explain everything about my heating system from how the furnace works and what to do to have my system running for along time. He went above and beyond to explain and show everything he could, including simple things that I had no idea on how to do like change the furnace filter, for this 1st time homeowner and I really appreciate that.
I’m completely satisfied with his work.

Eran
Eran

Leaking gas pipe

Mr Patel responded to my request within a minute! and was able to complete the service call/repair within 2 hours!
Mr Patel was professional and polite.
I’m completely satisfied with his work.

thanks Eran for choosing expert heating and air Conditioning for your gas line repair
expert heating and air Conditioning is always ready to help you for your HVAC need in future thanks

Bob
Bob

Replace furnace

We called Expert Heating & Air Conditioning Friday night and they came over immediately. They evaluated the problem and provided a number of options. They came back the next morning to complete the job. They were courteous, cleaned up after themselves and professional. Price was reasonable based on an internet search. We would highly recommend them.

thanks Bob
for choosing expert heating & air Conditioning for your furnace installation
we would love to help you out and work with you in future thanks

hemant.hello77
hemant.hello77

New humidity fire installed

Very good people and very good service. Price also very good.i am looking forward to working with company.after installed its working very good and there is no problem with that and excellent job i hope to see them

hi hemant
thanks for choosing expert heating & air Conditioning for your furnace repair
we truly appreciate your business and looking forward to do business with you again in future
thanks

Ana
Ana
1 review Pickering, ON

AC unit replacement

Mr.Patel is very knowledgeable and reliable. He showed at our house on the day and the hour we agreed on and his work was done in a timely manner, clean and with no headaches. I like a lot that he is honest (he will not tell you that a part or the whole equipment needs to be changed if not necessary) and I also like how he knows his job and his passion about it. I would definitely recommend him.

hi ana
thabks for choosing our company(expert heating & air Conditioning) for your ac install and regular maintenance of your furnace. we truly appreciate your business and trust. thanks

thakkarashwin
thakkarashwin
1 review Pickering, ON

High Efficiency Furnace Replacement

They attended the emergency shutdown of the furnace at my rental property and installed the high efficiency furnace very next day morning. Very skilled, very professional, reliable and on time services. Great Job!!!

hi ashwin
thanks for choosing expert heating & air Conditioning for replacing your old furnace with high efficiency furnace.
we truly appreciate your time to write such an amazing review.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?