Alistar Heating and Cooling Inc.

Brampton ON L6X 0M1
Alistar Heating and Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Alistar Heating and Cooling Inc.

MRS
MRS

Furnace

Excellent service. Very knowledge and friendly. I've recommended them to my family and friends and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks a lot for your review it means a lot to my team and I Stay comfortable.

DarrenR
DarrenR

Furnace Installation

I had called Alistar Heating and Cooling to give me a quotation on a new furnace install. Upon arrival they were very friendly and went through different options in terms of furnace type and sizing. After speaking with them I instantly knew I was going to hire them. They were knowledgeable and unlike other companies we had come in they were very professional and up todate with current codes. At the day of the install they arrived on time and protected my property before any work began. The installation was very clean and efficient. I would definitely recommend Alistar Heating and Cooling.

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear our technicians met your expectations and your house is filled with warmth again.

Furnace install in Mississauga
Furnace install in Mississauga

Installation of Furnace and Air Conditiner

Alistar heating and cooling installed a furnace and air conditioning system for my 83 year old mother a few months ago. She was completely overwhelmed and nervous about how to handle such a task. After much researching, receiving quotes and checking reviews for a qualified and competent installer...we hired Alistar.
They were punctual and professional. The units installed were high quality and their rates were completely competitive. My mother has enjoyed a
cool, efficient house in the summer and a warm
efficient house in the winter. Her bills have been
Noticeably reduced. She is completely satisfied with her units and would most definitely recommend Alistar heating and cooling and so would I. Good work!

Thank you so much for your raving review. We are thrilled your mother is enjoying the comforts that can be found with efficient units.

Sheriza R.
Sheriza R.

New Furnace installation and Air Conditioning Maintenance

I was without Heat and Alistar Heating and Cooling went above and beyond to make sure the new Furnace was installed asap. Quick, tidy and answered all of my questions. Definitely will use them again!

Thank you for your kind words. At Alistar Heating and Cooling Inc. our customers' comfort is our priority. We were happy to fill your house with warmth again.

Tsidsm
Tsidsm
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace, air conditioner and water heater

"When I bought my house i found my furnace/air conditioning and water heater to be old and over worked. Ish at Alistar heating and cooling gave me a great quote and helped me figure out what I needed. His work is extremely clean, no corners were cut to make the job easier. Ish goes above and beyond, you wont be disappointed"

Corey C

Thank you for your review. We're glad we could assist you with determining the appropriate units to provide better efficiency and suit your home.

Ish takes great pride in his craftsmanship and is pleased that you've recognized his efforts.

Hollyjames5528
Hollyjames5528

Furnace Installation

Great experience with Alistar they were prompt, knowledgeable, experienced and very pleasant to deal with. They were clean and professional the installation of our furnace did not take a long time. Ishmael take the time to answer all of our questions and explain to us how to main our new furnace. My system is working fantastic and I am very happy will definitely recommend them.

Thank you for your review. We believe it is important to help our customers understand how to maintain a furnace to avoid being caught in frigid temperatures without heat. Maintenance is extremely important! As is your comfort!

Farhan
Farhan

Furnace repair and Gas Line Installation

Ishmeal at Alistar did a fantastic job in providing an analysis and repair on my parents furnace and installing a Gas line for their new gas stove. His worksmanship was very proffesional, and the turnaround time was unmatched compared to other service companies we had experience with. We had no problems since our service call and I highly recommend Alistar to anyone looking for HVAC and related services. Will use them again in the future!

Thank you for your great review. We do our best to provide prompt, quality service. We appreciate you considering us for future requests.

More about Alistar Heating and Cooling Inc.

After working for 10+ years for the big players in the industry, our President, Ishmael Ali, decided it was time to become an entrepreneur. His goal is to build a brand with a reputation of transparency and trust. He believes the focus of business should be the customer, the profit will simply follow.

Heating and cooling are basic elements that allow us to make it comfortably through our everyday lives, some may call it essential. Without these elements, especially during harsh winters or sweltering summers, life can be unbearable. Ishmael stresses that we must not take advantage of individuals that find themselves in these circumstances but rather support them in achieving optimal comfort at a fair price.

Alistar Heating and Cooling Inc. provides all of your residential HVAC needs -- essentials that keep you comfortable regardless of the weather outdoors. We pride ourselves on our customer-centric approach to business. To us, a customer's satisfaction is equivalent to a job well done. When a customer entrusts us to work in their home, not only do we make it a priority to enhance their comfort through the temperature in their home, but it is equally important to ensure they are comfortable with the end-to-end service they receive.

We proudly offer our services in Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Orangeville, Shelburne, Mono, Halton Hills, Milton, Oakville and Etobicoke.