Bosky Inc.

Formerly Z&G Hardwood Flooring (Division of Z&G General Contracting Ltd.)
General Contractors
Burlington ON L7P 1P8

Reviews for Bosky Inc.

Lindsay from Hamilton
Lindsay from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

2 Condo Bathroom Renovations

Very happy with the work done by Lilla, Sebastian and their team. From quote to demo day to finished product, they were easy to work with, very accommodating and professional. I appreciate the attention to detail, great attitude, flexibility and respect for me and my home that they all showed. They stayed on schedule and addressed the challenges of working on a high rise condo unit without hesitation. They truly seem to care about their customers, their reputation and take pride in their work. Never having worked with them before it was a risk but with great reviews and knowing its long-standing family business, it wasn’t a difficult decision to hire them.

Shannon from Oakville
Shannon from Oakville

Floors, stairs, kitchen tile

Great to work with, helped us in a busy house with 2 young kids. Stuck to deadlines and accommodated our needs flawlessly. Definitely recommend! And prices are competitive in our area anyway

Reno chick in Oakville
Reno chick in Oakville

Bathroom, kitchen and flooring renos

I highly recommend Bosky Inc and will be using them for renovations in future as well. We were very pleased with the quality of their work and the professionalism of the entire team. They were time efficient and reliable with deadlines. Very pleased with this company!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Garbutt Cres Brampton

Lilla and Sebastian from Z and G Contracting did an amazing job on our kitchen and bathroom renovation! They worked within our budget and we couldn’t be happier. They turned our 80s style home into a 21 century masterpiece. From flooring to ceiling their attention to details are unmatched.

Thank you so much!

Rudie
Rudie
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Major home reno

I had a major reno done (new hardwood flooring, iron pickets on stairs, new bullnose, floor tiling, fireplace wall) and the service and workmanship was excellent. Lilla was very detailed oriented and very quick to respond to any questions or requests. She worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. I had a flood in the middle of the renos as well (unrelated to the work being done) and they put up fans and mitigated any further damage without, went above and beyond. Will definitely be contacting them again for future projects.

Robert Kent from Oakville
Robert Kent from Oakville

Hardwood installation and exterior masonary

Very happy with hardwood installation completed just before the holidays. Stone work looks great! Problems always happen, but we were especially happy with how they dealt with them, no pointing fingers, just finding good solutions and moving on. Great to work with.

Sonali in Toronto
Sonali in Toronto
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Hardwood floors installed in kitchen and foyer

I recently (this week) had my floors done by this company. The crew was absolutely amazing!!! Extremely professional and very neat. I would hire them again and will recommend them to anyone. So happy with my floors!!!

smudgie
smudgie

Condo Renovation

I recently had my condo renovated and from the start everyone at Z&G was fantastic! They were efficient, courteous, professional and thorough. I had hard wood floors put in for the first time and they look absolutely stunning! Each staff member was also super friendly and easy to deal with! The job was also done quite quickly. Everyone who comes over to my condo now comments on my spectacular hard wood floors! They are also super attentive with their follow ups.Lilla and Sebastian are both great to work with! In short, I highly recommend Z&G to anyone wanting any type of renovation. It does not get any better than Z&G. They have my unqualified support!

Nav in Burlington
Nav in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Install Hardwood

Had our hardwood done in half the house. Was advised on best colours and wood for the house. Installation was a breeze. 2 days and the house was completed. Very happy with the service and friendly advice.

Jeykrishna in Ajax
Jeykrishna in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Flooring and Staircase

We decided to go with Z&G flooring and we couldn't be any happier. We had the bamboo wirebrush flooring installed and also had our staircase removed and fully installed. Lilla came through with exactly how much and what was needed to be done. She always found ways to reduce costs as we had a budget. We had flooring completed upstairs and they redid the entire staircase as well. The job was done phenomenally and everything looks great ! Thank you so much and we will be keeping your company in mind when we have to get flooring done again.

Thank you Jey. We are so pleased you are happy with the finished floor and stairs. Enjoy your newly renovated home!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Burlington?