IdealRenovation Designs & More Inc.

Toronto ON M3L 2H9
General Contractors
IdealRenovation Designs & More Inc.

Reviews for IdealRenovation Designs & More Inc.

Basement Renovation

Hello...Don has excellent workmanship, his attention to detail is second to none ..I had Don do my basement, I am very pleased with the finished product..I get compliments all the time in regards to my basement..he was able to accommodate everything I wished for for a reasonable price..I would definitely recommend him ..

We at IdealRenovation Designs & More Inc thank you for your comments

Jose.rioja
Jose.rioja

Kitchen floor

This guy is a very professional person, he knows how to manage his work in order to do it in a timely fashion way. It is very savy, polite and knows how to work. I wanted him to do the kitchen floor, and end up doing floors at the basement and all rooms upstairs. I'm very satisfied with his work and I do recomend him.

We at IdealRenovationDesigns & More Inc

Jose in Toronto
Jose in Toronto

Kitchen floor + basement and rooms upstairs

Ideal Renovation Designs & More Inc would like to thank Jose for this great review

Khanfacey
Khanfacey

High quality workmanship

I hired Donovan and his crew to do a full reno of my bathrooms. He did a fantastic job and brought my vision to life. He is very tedious and attention to detail is at the forefront of his work. The job was not rushed yet he was efficient and effective. I was very impressed every step of the way from initial meeting to final product. Thank you for the hassle free experience. I just moved and will be hiring his company to finish my basement.

We at IdealRenovation Designs & More Inc
Would like to you for great review

More about IdealRenovation Designs & More Inc.

Our team has over 35 years of reno experience in construction and build in the GTA, we dedicate our work to our clients dreams. We take pride in making sure our clients wishes come to reality from start to finish.

We build it right, or we don't build it at all.