MDC Electric

Reviews for MDC Electric

Ramy in Toronto
Ramy in Toronto

Level 2 (240V) EV Charger Oulet Plug

The guys at MDC Electric did a fantastic job installing level 2 EV charger plug. David did the job very efficiently within the time frame. Cable routing was neat and I haven’t seen a single dust particle after the installation. Being an OCD person I was really impressed with the quality of the installation and value for money. Glad that I retained David for the job and definitely recommend MDC Electric.

Hi Ramy,
Thank you for the kind words! Being OCD myself, I know what it means to see a professional and clean installation.
From start to finish it was such a pleasure working with you installing your Tesla car charger plug. I hope you enjoy your new Tesla Model 3. Call me if you have any questions whatsoever.

stephen in Toronto
stephen in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tesla charger and general electrical work

Dave was courteous, professional, clean, and on time. No surprises or hidden charges. Dave was able to quickly take care of my Tesla charger install as well as general electrical needs. Everything was spotless and well planned through all the way to completion.

Would recommend mdc anytime

Thank you for your great review Stephen! I hope you enjoy the Tesla and fast charging! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

fadi in Toronto
fadi in Toronto

EV Charger

David is a well experienced electrician that provide a high level of professional work outcome. Materials, labor and job site preparation are something that david will not compromise on to provide a perfect outcome. Will definitely call David for my second project.

Hi Fadi,
Thank you kindly for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a thoughtful review! I'm happy to be a part of your transition to going green. Thanks again for hiring MDC Electric for your Tesla car charger installation!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tesla charger installation

David is very professional and did a great job installing my Tesla charger. He went extra mile in finding best and cleanest way to ran a bulky wire. Thank You!

p.s. cost of the install depends on length and type of the wire, your current panel setup / capacity and difficulty (time it will take) of getting wire from panel to where you want to install your vehicle charger.

Hi and thank you writing such a great review! As a Tesla Certified Electrician I must go above and beyond minimum Ontario electrical code to ensure the highest quality installation for Tesla electric vehicle products. Rest assured that your Tesla Wall Connector charger installation will offer you many years of trouble free charging. I am glad to be a part of your transition to going green!
Thanks for choosing MDC Electric and thanks again for the stellar review!

Tim in Aurora
Tim in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

I wish all contractors were as pleasant as MDC.

David was polite, organized, and efficient. His work was clean and he was constantly looking for ways to find the best solution. I will use David and MDC again in the future.

Hi Tim, thank you so much for the kind words and 10 star review! Thank you for hiring MDC Electric for your Tesla charger installation. I look forward to working with you again in the future!

Heath in Newmarket
Heath in Newmarket
1 review Sharon, ON

Tesla charger install

David from MDC was great to deal with. He was thorough and communicated everything that needed to be done... explained why and ensured that I knew what I needed to know.

My install wasn't simple, already having a breakout panel for a pool, hot tub, an extra stove, etc. He helped me decide what circuits would be moved to the sub panel, decommissioned circuits I wasn't using and reallocated to my new Tesla charger.

He installed the charger in the perfect convenient location for me, added brackets to prevent the cable from tangling with the garage doors and arranged for the final certificate of inspection.

Highly recommended.

Hi Heath, thank you for the fantastic review! Reviews like yours make all the hardships of running a small business worthwhile! Thank you for trusting MDC Electric with your Tesla Wall Connector installation and being a part of your transition to going green. Thank you for the recommendation, I truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Michael in Wasaga Beach
Michael in Wasaga Beach
1 review Aurora, ON

Electrical work at house

David from MDC Electric completed a range of electrical jobs at my house in a timely, professional and affordable manner. I wholeheartedly recommend David and MDC Electric - great job David!

Hi Michael, thank you for the 10 star review! Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback and for the recommendation, I really appreciate it! Thanks again for choosing MDC Electric, I hope to serve you again in the future.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Install Electric Vehicle Charger

David has done a few things for me but the first was installing my electric vehicle charge which required installing a 240v outlet. He did a great job and provided some really good advice as well. Great to work with!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review :) It was a pleasure working for you! Thanks for choosing MDC Electric for your electric vehicle charging needs.

Hock-Kei in Markham
Hock-Kei in Markham
1 review , ON

Ring Doorbell Pro and Ring Floodlight Installation

Had David install a Ring Video Doorbell Pro and Ring Floodlight back in late January. He added a new outlet and a constant power source for the Floodlight as it was tied to the regular outdoor switch light.

He is diligent, great communication skills and pleasant to be around. Couldn't be happier with his work. Looking forward to the next time I need more electrical work done.

Hi Hock, thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a stellar review! I truly appreciate your business and hope to continue to service any future electrical needs which you may require.

More about MDC Electric

MDC Electric, an owner operated electrical contractor, offers tailored electrical services from Toronto to Barrie. We offer a personalized approach for each individual client, not only benefiting from our skill-set, but also providing information and resources to help for a sustainable future. Find us at https: / / mdcelectric. ca
Looking for Electricians pros in Mount Albert?