Truenorthstucco

Reviews for Truenorthstucco

Elaine in Brampton
Elaine in Brampton

Ceiling painting

Sid did an awesome job on our ceiling, he uses quality paint and has great attention to detail. I would highly recommend him! I will definately use his services again.

anthonybastone
anthonybastone

Textured ceiling removal & whole home painting

Sid and his team were punctual, professional, friendly and cleaned up my ugly ceilings in no time. There precise execution resulted in a smooth finish that surpassed my expectations. They also painted the whole home (2800 sq. ft) in under 2 days without disruption to my family.
Once completed, my home was left spotless!!! I would highly recommend to any one. Thanks again for the great work! Anthony

Thanks Tony for the kind words. Pleasure to work on your home.

Nicole in Stouffville
Nicole in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Main Floor Painting

SID is the painter for you! It was an absolute pleasure having Sid paint the walls on the main floor of our home. Not only was the paint job impeccable, but he was also super friendly to have around for those few days. He's a professional - really knows what he's doing. Highly recommend.

Thanks Nicole. It was a pleasure working for you, your hospitality made it feel like home. See you soon.

Aaron in Milton
Aaron in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Sid is THE Stucco removal guy!

Sid and his crew were great. Punctual and professional. They kept everything clean and tidy after each day. Ceilings turned out perfec. Good project to do prior to pot lights!

Thanks a lot for your kind words Aaron. Enjoyed working with you and your beautiful family. Best regards.

steinhards in Toronto, Ontario Canada
steinhards in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Popcorn ceiling remival

I hired this company to remove all of the popcorn ceiling in my condo
Great job! The smooth ceiling now and definitely looks so much cleaner and better
Would hire this company again !

Thanks for your business and hospitality Saiva. Much appreciate your time for the review. Best regards.

Tracy O.
Tracy O.

1500 sq ft condo ceiling

As we had asbestos in the indo ceiling...we had 2 choices.
We took the correct one and hired Sid and his crew.
On time. On budget. Friendly. Clean. Will definitely rehire!
Thanks again, Tracy O'Brien, Designs by O'Brien

Thank you so much Tracy.... You were very supportive throughout the process and wonderful to work with. Looking forward to our next project.

More about Truenorthstucco

We have been giving perfect ceilings for the last 10 years. Specializing in smooth ceilings and pot-lights installation but also do home painting jobs. Call us for a free estimate!
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Woodbridge?