Grandstucco

Reviews for Grandstucco

Lina
Lina

Stucco

Dardan and his crew were on time, very professional and clean. The job took 3 days to complete from start to finish. Would not hesitate to refer them to anyone and will contract them next for my commercial property. Quality of the work and pride in their work was very evident.

Thanks again Dardan and your crew!

Thomas

Thank you from your guys to enjoy it for many years

0 reviews York, ON

outside pool house

they did fantastic job , cleaned up after job was completed. like the job they did plus work was done in a good manor and googd timing. would recommend them to other people and would use them again.

Thank You for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure for us to work on your home. May you enjoy it for many years

Liliana Ferreira
Liliana Ferreira
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stucco on house exterior

I am happy to have discovered Grand Stucco as Dardan and his whole crew worked tirelessly nonstop on my house exterior and in the end the result was fantastic! Grand Stucco is an honest no nonsense company that will not only deliver but will help you throughout your project with helpful ideas and insights. I will definitely recommend Grand Stucco for it’s quality, honesty and fair pricing!

Thank you guys it was a extreme pleasure doing your home I hope you enjoy it for years

Zora in Stoney Creek
Zora in Stoney Creek
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stucco

I strongly recomend hiring Grand Stucco. You will be very pleased. We had our entire house done in Stucco. Darden and his team worked very hard every day. They are very professional and always willing to give you ideas. The team is very creative and talented . I have people driving by giving me compliments.
A stunning transformation. Their workmanship is like fine art.

Jannette
Jannette

Stucco

Very professional and reliable team. They are very reliable and customer satisfaction oriented. Always replied to emails, calls and texts within couple of hours.

Cesare
Cesare

Stucco

Dardan of GrandStucco returned my email in 1 day and he immediately did the survey to estimate the works.
I hired few contractors in the past few years and GrandStucco is the best by far.
They are a family business and they do the job, they do not sell the job to other subcontractors as I experienced in the past. Dardan runs the company and does the job, this is the best guarantee for quality, commitment and guarantee. I also decided to paint the windows and Dardan helped me and gave me valuable advises. Thank you again and I wish you all the best for your business

Thank you for recommending me to do your work it was really nice to work with you guys

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

best Stucco in Ontario

Best quality, price, punctuality very honest and polite. Highly recommend them you will be happy. I was very frustrated from the framing contractor but Dardan and his dad and Hamid fixed all the mess was done by others. My house turned to brand new also the faom they used for insulation make the house very warm I will never go with siding again. Every neighbour was impressed by the results. Stucco increased your house value and save youheating and cooling cost. They took care of everthing even they have big vaccums to clean the area. They deserve more than 10stars out of 10 . Dardan finished the job earlier than expected which is unusual for all contractors I had before. Price wise I got the best deal from stucco best products, best service they know what they are doing they are really very good

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outside master bedroom pop out

Dardan and his dad are an amazing pair. They do very good work, are punctual, and professional. Definitely will recommend them to everyone I know, and will definitely use them again in the future.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

VERY IMPRESSED!!!

Very impressed at response time. Estimate/price was very reasonable. Established a start date and was on time for completion. Wasn't a big job big treated me like I was a big customer. Very nice Father/Son team. Would gladly recommend to anyone.

Thank you so much it was great working with you guys hope to work with you in the future again

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great service

Grand Stucco was professional, fast and affordable. I’m very please with the end product.
Personnel was very polite and accommodating.

More about Grandstucco

GrandStucco has been serving Hamilton and the surrounding areas over 20 years, becoming one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of stucco finishes and materials in Ontario.
We are dedicated to providing you, whether a professional contractor or homeowner, with the right products and services to get the job done at a great price. We specialize in applying an exterior insulation and finishing system on your house or building will