Grandstucco

Al
Al
1 review Hamilton, ON

Stucco repair

Grand Stucco guys did a fabulous job. They are quick to respond, they do the job rather meticulously, and they do the work neatly. We cannot complain. We are extremely pleased.

Mike
Mike

Stucco

It was good work overall.
It was complete and done fast. Done ahead of scheduled time.

Thanks mike

Holly
Holly
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stucco repair work

I removed a side door and added two patio doors. The stucco needs to be repaired and replaced around them all. Dardan came to look at the job and immediately knew what to do to make it look great. He finished the work in two days. He was polite, tidy and well priced.

Thank you for recommending me See Ya Next Project!

henry.demedeiros
henry.demedeiros

Outside house

My experience with them was superb they went and bought caulking for my window and the end results is wonderful I will recommend them to all my friends,family and neighbors thanks so much great work

I feel very happy for recommending me to other people, Thank you so much!

mirjete22
mirjete22

stucco

This company is the greatest they do there job very well thanks god i Know this company to finish my house with stucco and I feel great-full with you guys I would like to work with you guys again

Great job keep it up

Arianitgashi688
Arianitgashi688

Stucco

This company it’s great company they do there job’s very well done I'm really happy with this company , good job guys

I feel grateful that you guys recommended me to work on Your house, Thank You!

More about Grandstucco

GrandStucco has been serving Hamilton and the surrounding areas over 20 years, becoming one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of stucco finishes and materials in Ontario.
We are dedicated to providing you, whether a professional contractor or homeowner, with the right products and services to get the job done at a great price. We specialize in applying an exterior insulation and finishing system on your house or building will