Grandstucco

Steve f.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stucco Project

Boys you did it again.

From start to finish, Dardan and his crew at Grandstucco live up to their name. They are the hardest working crew out there. We have used Dardan in multiple projects and will continue to do so in the future. Not only does he do an amazing job outside, he also revitalized out fireplace feature wall and installed crown molding Imin our entire house too to bottom.

When you call Dardan and his crew rest assured, hand over the keys and get ready for a transformation.

Dardan, from our family to yours thank you for another project. This was a big one and you boys are the best.

Until then next one,

Steve

Excellent Stucco Work

Dardan and his team did an amazing job giving the exterior of our house a complete transformation. We are very happy with the results and the process. They were professional, pleasant to work with and Dardan was very accommodating with my project. Also, Dardan was always very responsive with msgs etc throughout the process which is something I value very much. Highly recommended!

Hello
Thank You for your review and kind words. It was a pleasure for us to work on your home. May you enjoy it for many years

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stucco @ Stoney Creek new custom build

Thank you to Grand Stucco for the amazing work on our home. Quality, honesty & professionalism.

Thank you so much for choosing grandstucco to work in your house

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Large Stucco Repair

The entire west wall of my house was in great need of repair. Darden was fantastic to work with. He is a man of his word. He showed up promptly when he said he would and his work was excellent. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Grand Stucco for your stucco needs.

Thank you so much it was my pleasure to work with you guys

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Siding replacement with stucco

Great company to work with. Dardan is on-site working with his crew making sure everything is perfect. I was very happy that we were able to match the stucco colour to a previous renovation. Work was done quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable price. I will definitely be recommending them to friends in the future.

Thank you so much you guys was great customer I was really happy I did your house

Mainak
Mainak
1 review Hamilton, ON

Aluminum siding replacement with Stucco

Dardan and his team need to be booked months in advance. This goes to show the numebr of customers and jobs he has. After the work is done, I understand why Dardan and Grand Stucco are in such high demand.

Dardan came over to provide a quote and it seemed fair for the work to be done. It wasn't the cheapest quote I received, but the candid and honest personality portrayed by Dardan convinced me to pick Grand Stucco over others.

Worked started in mid November and took around two weeks to complete. Upon further inspection, the team found that there was no plywood or OSB sheathing under the house. This would have been a a problem eventually as without this barrier, there could have been major moisture problem in the house. I paid to get plywood installed first and Dardan, purchased and installed the plywood at cost for me.

The actual stucco application work didn't take very long, but the plywood, insulation and water proofing took up the majority of the time. But once done, we are happy with the overall quality of the work and glad to have replaced the ugly siding. Gotta do something about the bricks, project for another time.

We will rehire Grand Stucco for our next project.

Thank you so much for trusting us to do work in your house

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Stucco Rehab Simply Amazing !!!

Dardan came to the rescue after some damage was done to the stucco at our Hamilton Bungalow. The damage to the stucco was significant enough and widespread. I contacted Grand Stucco and Dardan came to look at the job. Not only was he kind, professional but reassuring that this damage could be repaired and the stucco work could be restored with an almost perfect colour match. Furthermore, Dardan was very flexible and accommodating with the timing of the job as other trades were also working on the property.

Dardan was very punctual with his communication and arrived on time with his team as promised on September 29th, 2021. They were extremely professional, protected the surrounding area and performed amazing work. They went above and beyond doing extra work so that everything would be seamless. Not only that but the colour match to the existing stucco was perfect !!! Dardan helped restore the value in the property and delivered on his word.

I highly recommend Dardan and his team for all your stucco work. Thank you again!

Thank you so much for the reviews John

christine from Burlington
christine from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior stucco

Dardan and his crew have just finished our exterior stucco. The job is fantastic. It was such a pleasure having them work on our house. They are very professional, courteous and very hard workers. They even made several design recommendations to us that we had not considered that made the finish look even better.
I would highly recommend them.

Shelley P.
Shelley P.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bungalow renovation

Great team and amazing job!
Super impressed with the final.product.
(get colour samples prior to choosing the colour, Iron Ore with Grand Stucco is not the same as Benjamin Moore)

Christian
Christian
1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing work

Grand Stucco has, once again, surpassed my expectations. This is the third time I have chosen them and I was not disappointed. This was, by far, the best experience so far.
My new house is now the envy of the neighborhood.

Thank you from you guys enjoy the new house

More about Grandstucco

GrandStucco has been serving Hamilton and the surrounding areas over 20 years, becoming one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of stucco finishes and materials in Ontario.
We are dedicated to providing you, whether a professional contractor or homeowner, with the right products and services to get the job done at a great price. We specialize in applying an exterior insulation and finishing system on your house or building will