dreambuild renovations

Martina Perducci
Martina Perducci
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Whitby Basement Renovation

We used DreamBuild to get our Basement Finished. We are absolutely grateful and lucky to have chosen these guys as so far everyone who has come over has been impressed with the quality of their workmanship in the building process which is second to none in my opinion. Oscar was easy to work with and all the other workers were professional, courteous and respectful at our family. Definitely will recomend to anyone that is looking for a contractor at high standards.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Hardwood Flooring plus New Painting

I hired dreambuild to install my new hardwood flooring and these guys did an exceptional work. Also the fresh paint came out fantastic . Price is very good too for the quality of the work. I have to finish my basement too and will definitely contract them. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! Our team will be more than happy to assist with your new project!

Jess in Vaughan
Jess in Vaughan

FINISHED BASEMENT In Vaughan

After we searched multiple companies we found DreamBuild to be very organized and professional. From the initial consultation with Project Manager Daniel everything went according to the timeline.
Very knowledgeable and transparent throughout the entire project. My New BASEMENT looks Great!!!
Thank you DreamBuild Renovations team!!

Thank you!

Robert
Robert

BASEMENT fully COMPLETED

Initially I called Daniel to get an idea of their company and learned more about their previous projects to finish my Basement. Very well organized and the work was well laid out. Professional crew I would say and very happy with the quality. Best of luck!

Thank you!

Clau
Clau

BASEMENT FINISHING

I’m thrilled with the results of DreamBuild renovations team with finishing my basement. I bought my house a little over 2 years ago and decided to add a unit to my basement as the house is new. I first contacted Daniel and learned more about their previous project. Initially I wanted to create an open space area as a playground for the kids but after furthermore very informative consultations with Daniel we plan it to include 2 rooms, bathroom and kitchen which I could also potentially rent it in the future. That was great as the quality of their work was outstanding. Clean organized and expert crew which worked hard for almost 4 weeks. The built in shelving unit looks great! Many thanks to the team!

James in Richmond Hill
James in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovating my condo

I just had my 2 bedroom condo renovated and upgraded with DreamBuild Renovations. Im thrilled with the results - it is true, you get what you pay for! The quality of the workmanship is excellent, and the crew were fantastic. My project manager David, was a great pleasure to work with - I had to travel on business trip and he went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable and understood what i was looking for. Would definitely recommend!

Hello James,
Thank you and wish you the best!

More about dreambuild renovations

'At DreamBuild Renovations, we believe in making the most of your living space. We are committed to provide our customers the best service, tools and staff that make your dream come true. From the simple projects to the most sophisticated ones. With our fast service and competitive pricing, you will ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?