dreambuild renovations

James in Richmond Hill
James in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Renovating my condo

I just had my 2 bedroom condo renovated and upgraded with DreamBuild Renovations. Im thrilled with the results - it is true, you get what you pay for! The quality of the workmanship is excellent, and the crew were fantastic. My project manager David, was a great pleasure to work with - I had to travel on business trip and he went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable and understood what i was looking for. Would definitely recommend!

Hello James,
Thank you and wish you the best!

More about dreambuild renovations

'At DreamBuild Renovations, we believe in making the most of your living space. We are committed to provide our customers the best service, tools and staff that make your dream come true. From the simple projects to the most sophisticated ones. With our fast service and competitive pricing, you will ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?