Honey "Do" Contracting

Honey "Do" Contracting

Reviews for Honey "Do" Contracting

0 reviews Stirling, ON

Renovation bathroom

They were great took 2 weeks to demo and redo my bathroom. I would call them back.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Leveled my floor and installed luxury venal panels

Great work done by a diverse group of skilled workers. Always on time. Great attitude and fare pricing.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Full kitchen renovation and all new hardwood

They did a complete kitchen renovation and also put hardwood flooring throughout the house and painted the whole inside of the house. They were courteous and completed on time. Beautiful job

More about Honey "Do" Contracting

General contracting, if you need it we can do it. We treat your home as our own. We have a team of Plumber, Electrician, Architects, Concrete Finisher, Master Carpenter and Engineer.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Kleinburg?