Vaughan ON L4H 1A7

ineedavan.ca
ineedavan.ca
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garage heater

Love it best when contractors stand behind the work they do.
Delivered as promised. Will recommend to others

Thank you very much...we are glad that you are satisfied with the installation. Looking forward to helping you out in the future!!!

Thx again, Chilli Mechanical Inc.

michael in Markham
michael in Markham

Furnace Repair

My furnace broke down last week and needed it repaired so I called Chilli and they came pretty quickly. They were referred by a friend who said there service was great. No complaints at all. Would definitely call them again if anything goes wrong.

We appreciate the review michael. At chilli we always do our absolute best to help you out. Glad you are happy and know that you can give us a shout whenever!!! Chilli Mechanical Inc.

Christian in
Christian in

Air Conditioner Repair

My AC broke during a heat wave we experienced in Toronto this past summer. Chilli came out to inspect the unit same day, and had it repaired the next morning. They were very quick and very professional. Best company I’ve dealt with in a long time.

Thank you Christian for taking the time to write us a fantastic review. We are glad to help and don't hesitate to call us anytime!

michael.delorenzo
michael.delorenzo

HVAC - Furnace, AC, Humidifier

installed a new AC unit, repaired the furnace and added a humidifier to the home. very professional and very affordable, they care about the people they deal with - I would and have always recommend Adam and Vince.

Thx a lot Michael...we appreciate the feedback...looking forward to helping you out with your new house in the future.

steven.shirriff8
steven.shirriff8
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

Fast efficient clean on time . Callled at 4pm and quoted that night. It was installed the next day.

Happy to hear you are satisfied steven...enjoy the heat!!!

Joe A.
Joe A.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Pool Heater

Adam and Vince came by to install my pool heater and my humidifier. I was very pleased with how efficiently they worked and how clean they left the work space. I would recommend Chilli Mechanical for any HVAC services.

Thanks alot Joe!!!

mandeenuneslourenco
mandeenuneslourenco

Air conditioning repair

Adam came and helped us with our a.c unit. He was very knowledgeable and was able to diagnose the problem quickly and efficiently. He ordered the part and fixed the issue promptly. We are very satisfied and happy customers

Happy to hear you're satisfied.

Paul G.
Paul G.
1 review Caledon, ON

New build

Chilli Mechanical is by far the best company I’ve had work at my home. Very clean. Very polite. Very professional. They told me the job would take 3 days. They finished in 2. They don’t mess around. They are so quick and efficient in there approach. But that doesn’t mean they don’t pay attention to every last detail. Whatever you need I suggest you give them a call. WOW

Thank you paul...we appreciate it!!!

Patrick
Patrick
1 review Barrie, ON

Install of high efficiency furnace

The boys at Chilli Mechanical are awesome. They are punctual, professional and do outstanding work. If you want the job done right call Chilli.

Thank you Patrick we greatly appreciate your comments. We look forward to working with you in the future. Keep in touch!

Bottero P.
Bottero P.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Rental Property Furnace Replacement

Chilli Mechanical replaced the furnace and some ductwork at my rental property.

Very clean and professional from the moment they stepped into the home.

Adam and Vince spent the better part of the day installing a new furnace and replacing various ductwork.

Cleaned all areas upon completion, and even patiently walked us through our new thermostat, humidity/humidifier settings, and offered advice as to how we could further reduce our heating costs.

Very competitive pricing as well.

Thanks alot Mr. Bottero...we appreciate the opportunity and we our happy your satisfied.

More about Chilli Mechanical Inc

Chilli Mechanical Inc is run by licensed HVAC technicians with over 10 years experience.
We're here to help you with any questions or concerns regarding commercial or residential HVAC.
We offer free estimates with one year labour warranty on any installation and service calls for any HVAC equipment.
Call us to discuss what is possible.
Vince 647-286-6040 or Adam 416-575-1827