Home P&R

Reviews for Home P&R

Sandy0416 in Etobicoke
Sandy0416 in Etobicoke

Condo Painting and Renovations

Definitely meet with Home P&R if you need anything for your home!
We were referred to Home P&R by a family friend when we were looking for a general contractor to help us with small renovations and minor construction in our condo last year. We met with Home P&R and discussed the projects that we were thinking of taking on within our condo. Mich and his team were very good listeners and came to the table with knowledgeable advice and respectful opinions and suggestions. We never felt like we were being pushed into certain decisions and truly felt like the team listened to our needs. The painting and renovations took 2 days total which was SHOCKING for us. The team was on-time, organized and did a meticulous job. They even did a few repairs for us as gratis and we are so thankful!

Thank you very much.

Multiple House Renovations - Painting, Kitchen Renovation, Landscaping, Flooring and Repairs.

I spent some time looking for a general contractor who was knowledgeable in not only home construction but design as well. Many contractors are focused on the functional construction of a home, but lack design skills. I was referred to Home P&R by a trusted friend and when I met with Mich, I knew immediately that this kind-hearted man not only cared about the functionality of his team’s work, but the design as well. What I really enjoyed about working with Mich and his team is that his team respects my taste and suggestions, and finds a way to incorporate my flair into their work. They truly do turn a house into a home. Home P&R’s portfolio of projects is stunning, and the team is hard-working, organized and diligent. After owning 3 houses, and going through many years of renovations with each, I finally found a team that I trust to complete the job, no matter how big or small, on-time and under budget. I would strongly recommend Home P&R to anyone who wants a stress-free and enjoyable renovation experience.

Thank you very much.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Home Project

HomePR comes highly recommended. Very professional, and provided a detailed estimate with no surprises. Mich, provide my family and I with painting and a bathroom upgrade. He ensured the job was done at a high level of attention to detail and quality. They are available for multiple job requirements outside of painting and delivered excellent services!

Thank you very much .

More about Home P&R

As an end-to-end provider for all your home needs, Home P&R is your single point of contact for design, renovation, and remodeling needs. With our expansive network of suppliers, builders, and professionals, Home P&R works with you to design and create your dream home. With a collaborative effort between the client, architect, builders and interior designer, the finished product is unique to you and your taste.
A ONE-STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR HOME NEEDS.
From planning & design, to all the phases of construction, we provide the expertise, specialized trades, and distinctive suppliers required to make your project a successful and unique one for your family.
For over 18 years, Home Painting and Renovating has offered an innovative, design oriented and professional approach to home renovations. From kitchens and baths, to custom home projects, we can transform any house into a home.