Danny's fine carpentry

Reviews for Danny's fine carpentry

Enes
Enes

Whole home

Absolutely PERFECT and IMMACULATE work. Danilo is extremely detail oriented and commands the absolute best quality work. He trimmed our entire home and very fairly priced for the quality. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Thank you enes, it was a pleasure working on your beautiful home!

Micheal in Toronto
Micheal in Toronto

Installation of trim and wall paneling

Danny and his team were great to deal with, and very concerned about ensuring we were 100% satisfied with the work. I was amazed how fast and efficient they are. Danny had a great idea for wall paneling which came out amazing , beside amazing installation of doors , window casing and baseboard. Overall iam real happy that I called Danny and his crew. He was quick to come out and look at our house and two days after he provided us with a quote which we were happy with. They are very organized just by seeing them how they work is amazing , we were given two week time period for completion of the job .Every day when I would come in job site was clean which I was happy considering all the dust . I am looking forward working with them all I have to say is 5 ⭐️service and thank you Danny

Amanda B.
Amanda B.

Millwork and custom closets

Danny did a wonderful job creating custom closets in a number of rooms in our house and installing all millwork for us in our new home. He is a pleasure to work with, listens to what you want and delivers. We highly recommend him.

Thank you Amanda!

STAMBUK H.
STAMBUK H.

Finish carpentry

I'm a contractor and I use Danny regularly for all my jobs. I am always satisfied with the quality of work and the homeowners are always very impressed. He is excellent at solving tricky issues and is well worth every penny of his fee.

bogdanovic_natasa
bogdanovic_natasa

Interior trim

Danny and his crew are AMAZING. They are very friendly and negotiable. They showed up on time to my home and finished the job exactly when the estimated time of completion was given. They did all the baseboards, casing around my windows, and they installed all of my interior doors and handles and left me blown away with their amazing work. They show hard dedication to their field of work, and I am very happy with the end results. Their organization and management are very professional and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

More about Danny's fine carpentry

Danny's fine carpentry is your Interior Trim Specialists. For over 25 years, we have been successful in doing finish carpentry on luxury custom homes throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We offer the best quality of products, workmanship and customer service. We work closely with our clients to provide the best service possible. Let us transform your home into a masterpiece and make your dream a reality!
Blue Shell Construction is a family-run business. We are fully insured and licensed for services we provide.

We have qualified staff who specialize in trimwork, built-ins, wainscotting, libraries, bars, offices, crown moulding, hanging doors, baseboards.

We invite you to contact us if you have more specific service-related information or require additional information for your needs. We’d love to hear from you!