Man With An Axe

Pam Prowse from King City
Pam Prowse from King City
6 reviews Georgina, ON

tree removal

Great quality, price and people!!! Job well done. The split tree could have fallen and done damage, so we were very pleased you were able to remove it promptly. Thanks Collin and Paul. Will definitely recommend you!!
Pam @ King City

thanks to you! your property was beautiful for an arborist to work on, lots of tall white pine and beautiful borderland forests. thanks for the coffee as well! it was a real pleasure.

Arif
Arif

Tree removal

Colin did an amazing job which gave an entirely new and clean look to the property. His honesty and reasonable pricing will have us call on him again and again.

Thank you so much for your kind review on our tree services. Colin is our expert certified arborists and is always honest and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to be part of your project. Thank you.

Miru
Miru

Removed 5 trees

Had Collin come and give me a quote to remove 5 trees (4 fruit trees in back yard and 1 tree in the front). Collin was amazing and super knowledgable. Work got done very quickly and got everything cleared up!

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We love working with our clients to complete their tree servicing needs efficiently and friendly. From tree pruning to tree removal, we are your tree servicing team. Hope to work with you again! Thank you.

Janet F.
Janet F.

Sugar maple pruning

Colin really knows his trees. He did a great job in trimming our massive backyard sugar maple and cleaned up beautifully. Very happy with his work and would highly recommend him.

Janet, thanks very much for your kind review. It was a pleasure trimming the trees in your yard, you have a very beautiful home! We look forward to working with you for many more years to come, have a wonderful day.

mr.adamkozak in Vaughan
mr.adamkozak in Vaughan

Great Work - Honest Service

Would highly recommend. Took one day to get rid of two big trees. Even adapted quickly when problems arose.

Easy to talk to and very friendly with neighbours to work with their requests.

Thanks so much Adam. It's too bad that stump had a huge metal rod in it! Really appreciate this , thanks.

casa71
casa71

High Skilled, Honest and Personable

Colin did a beautiful job cutting back and trimming the 2 Maples in my backyard. He was honest in assessment and worked to ensure we were pleased with how much we wanted cut. We would highly recommend his services and he left the job site in fine shape. A true professional!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to ensure all my customers are pleased with my service. Great working for you!

Toronto Homeowner
Toronto Homeowner

Tree Trimming

Our neighbour's (shared) two huge Norway Maple trees were in dire need of trimming. There was much dead wood to be removed. In addition our front yard birch tree needed trimming. I called Man With An Axe and Colin was prompt arriving for a consultation.
Others had suggested to remove one of the maples. On inspection, Colin felt removal was not necessary and pruning would be sufficient. He took his time to answer my questions about the process and would be able to do the work by a city ordered date.
At my request, he provided a cost breakdown.
Colin and Paul arrived on the scheduled day during the window given.
I noticed appropriate gear was worn and communication between them was paramount for their safety. They took their time to assess next steps and perform the required work. Clean up was top notch.
Both seemed to thoroughly enjoy the work.
Colin also said winter was the ideal time to prune our fruit trees.
I would without hesitation endorse Man With An Axe.

I do love tree work! It was a real pleasure to work on your property. Safety in Arboriculture is always paramount over production. I appreciate your business, thank you.

Martin in
Martin in

Cutting down a lot of branches

I needed to get some large branches cut that were coming from my neighbors house to my roof and fence. Colin came over the same day for a quote and was very responsive and professional. Will definitively use him again for our tree needs

Thank you for your review, Martin! Climbing your tree was actually the best part of my day. I believe the tree trimming will provide a nice dappled shade to your backyard, and I hope the grass will do better from the clearance of the understory. We look forward to working with you again for your tree trimming, tree pruning, tree removal and hedge trimming needs in the future. Have a wonderful day.

MacKenzie in Georgetown
MacKenzie in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Very Large Silver Maple

Called several companies but got no response. These guys came to the rescue. If anyone is looking for tree removal or pruning I highly recommend these guys! Younger person running his own business, very knowledgeable and does a great job! From the takedown to the clean up - extremely satisfied!

Thanks a lot Firne! your tree was awesome and technically challenging experience, we love taking down huge trees! Have a wonderful day.

JKroesen from Old Toronto
JKroesen from Old Toronto

Tree removal

Colin is very friendly and took the time to answer all the questions we had. He worked efficiently, safely, and cleaned up all the debris. I would highly recommend Man with an Axe.

thanks Jim.

More about Man With An Axe

Here at Man with an Axe, we are committed to providing an excellent level of service and professionalism. Not only do we offer a wide breadth of the most in-demand tree care services, we promise to do it precisely, effectively, safely and cost-effectively. Because if we don’t, my boss won’t pay me. Whoever said capitalism wasn’t effective?