Man With An Axe

Reviews for Man With An Axe

casa71
casa71

High Skilled, Honest and Personable

Colin did a beautiful job cutting back and trimming the 2 Maples in my backyard. He was honest in assessment and worked to ensure we were pleased with how much we wanted cut. We would highly recommend his services and he left the job site in fine shape. A true professional!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to ensure all my customers are pleased with my service. Great working for you!

mr.adamkozak in Vaughan
mr.adamkozak in Vaughan

Great Work - Honest Service

Would highly recommend. Took one day to get rid of two big trees. Even adapted quickly when problems arose.

Easy to talk to and very friendly with neighbours to work with their requests.

Thanks so much Adam. It's too bad that stump had a huge metal rod in it! Really appreciate this , thanks.

Toronto Homeowner
Toronto Homeowner

Tree Trimming

Our neighbour's (shared) two huge Norway Maple trees were in dire need of trimming. There was much dead wood to be removed. In addition our front yard birch tree needed trimming. I called Man With An Axe and Colin was prompt arriving for a consultation.
Others had suggested to remove one of the maples. On inspection, Colin felt removal was not necessary and pruning would be sufficient. He took his time to answer my questions about the process and would be able to do the work by a city ordered date.
At my request, he provided a cost breakdown.
Colin and Paul arrived on the scheduled day during the window given.
I noticed appropriate gear was worn and communication between them was paramount for their safety. They took their time to assess next steps and perform the required work. Clean up was top notch.
Both seemed to thoroughly enjoy the work.
Colin also said winter was the ideal time to prune our fruit trees.
I would without hesitation endorse Man With An Axe.

I do love tree work! It was a real pleasure to work on your property. Safety in Arboriculture is always paramount over production. I appreciate your business, thank you.

Martin in
Martin in

Cutting down a lot of branches

I needed to get some large branches cut that were coming from my neighbors house to my roof and fence. Colin came over the same day for a quote and was very responsive and professional. Will definitively use him again for our tree needs

Thank you for your review, Martin! Climbing your tree was actually the best part of my day. I believe the tree trimming will provide a nice dappled shade to your backyard, and I hope the grass will do better from the clearance of the understory. We look forward to working with you again for your tree trimming, tree pruning, tree removal and hedge trimming needs in the future. Have a wonderful day.

- Team Man with an Axe

MacKenzie in Georgetown
MacKenzie in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Very Large Silver Maple

Called several companies but got no response. These guys came to the rescue. If anyone is looking for tree removal or pruning I highly recommend these guys! Younger person running his own business, very knowledgeable and does a great job! From the takedown to the clean up - extremely satisfied!

Thanks a lot Firne! your tree was awesome and technically challenging experience, we love taking down huge trees! Have a wonderful day.

- Team Man with an Axe

JKroesen from Old Toronto
JKroesen from Old Toronto

Tree removal

Colin is very friendly and took the time to answer all the questions we had. He worked efficiently, safely, and cleaned up all the debris. I would highly recommend Man with an Axe.

thanks Jim.

kle in Toronto
kle in Toronto

Maple Tree Pruning

After reading reviews for Man with an Axe, I decided to contact Colin to obtain a quote for pruning two different species of Maple trees in my backyard which I had been putting off. Colin is a delight, he is very knowledgeable and extremely professional and I had no hesitation in hiring him after he visited at my home to go over what work needed to be done. Colin and Paul showed up on time, worked diligently and carefully all day to complete the task, even going over and above what he needed to do, which I totally appreciated, and is very hard to come by now a days. Colin made sure that all the aspects of the removal was done to my satisfaction and the yard was left cleaned and all wood was removed. If you are in need of a professional arborist/tree service company, call Colin, you will not be disappointed. I have already referred him to friends who have also hired him. Thanks Colin, it was a pleasure and I will definitely call on you again when needed.

wow thanks a lot Kim, I really appreciated the technical aspects of working on your Silver Maple. you were a total delight as well, I'm so pleased we could work together!

Michael
Michael

Backyard tree removal

I had a medium-sized tree that was growing in my backyard and impacting the fence. Colin explained various options to me and provided reasonable quotes for all options. He came across as very knowledgeable about the type of tree and how he would go about removing it. He was very patient in answering all of my questions. On the agreed upon day he showed up on time and successfully removed the tree and all associated debris. Colin did a great job and I would highly recommend him for any tree removal or maintenance work!

Thank you very much Michael! I really appreciated your business.

danielle in Brampton
danielle in Brampton

Same Day Quote and Job Completion

I contacted Colin to have him out for a quote for some pruning that our birch tree desperately needed. Colin and I spoke on the phone and he agreed to come out that weekend. On his arrival, he gave a quote and was able to complete the project that day. Colin was completed within the given time frame and often checked in about my preference to keep or remove a branch. Colin cleaned up the yard and removed the debris. We decided to keep the larger pieces, and they were stacked in our yard. Colin was courteous and delivered on time, service, and price. I won't hesitate to contact Man With An Axe for future projects.

Thank you Danielle, it was a pleasure working with you. We offer to leave wood on site upon request and try to work around your time preference. I hope your tree lasts for many years to come.

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Tree cleanup

We had strong winds knock down a tree that fell in our front yard. We were able to have it cleaned up really quickly and our home isurance helped pay for it. It was an easy solution to our problem and we’ll work with Colin and the company again .

It was a pleasure helping you out Maria.

Looking forward to working together again.

MwaA

More about Man With An Axe

Here at Man with an Axe, we are committed to providing an excellent level of service and professionalism. Not only do we offer a wide breadth of the most in-demand tree care services, we promise to do it precisely, effectively, safely and cost-effectively. Because if we don’t, my boss won’t pay me. Whoever said capitalism wasn’t effective?