Garrison Gutter Guards

Garrison Gutter Guards

Reviews for Garrison Gutter Guards

Victoria
Victoria

One of life’s annoying problems solved!

I am thrilled I hired Garrison to install gutter guards on my three-story, downtown Toronto semi-detached house. I did a lot of research and got multiple quotes before selecting this company, and chose them because they are the exclusive Canadian installers for Valor, the #1 rated gutter guard in the USA. The other products I considered made no engineering sense to me, either being too flimsy or having holes that were so big that pesky maple tree keys would inevitably clog them up. If you hire Garrison you may pay a bit more, but you will get a bomb-proof, fine-mesh gutter guard that solves the problem rather than creates new ones. Plus, Matt and his team of adorable hipsters run a clean, efficient and SAFE job site. I was impressed with how seriously they took worker safety. These are good people who do not cut corners. Follow-up is excellent. It’s fall now, the trees are shedding and Matt has texted me several times to make sure the guards are doing their job. I am so glad I spent the money on this improvement.

We are very happy you don't have to get up on a ladder again! We appreciate the great review and all of us at Garrison thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Keith in Guelph
Keith in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Install Valor Gutter Guards

We had a large Gutter Guard Company over and they provided an estimate. We were so displeased not only with the presentation but super upset with the representative who was pushy and demanding. Finally asked him to leave. At that time I decided to find out everything I could about which Gutter Guard system was the best. After watching numerous videos and reading about which system was the best, it was pretty clear in my mind that the Valor Gutter Guard system was clearly the best. Never mind the hype that sales people give you and the endless photos of their system from stacks of company presentation books just try and look at the problem logically. Leaves and pine needles landing in gutter and water coming off the roof. Is the water going to wash the debris away into your downspout. No it will not because a small twig gets caught dirt builds up and suddenly water is overflowing the gutter and the downspout blocked. Forget the hype coming from the others because Valor has the problem solved. The screen over the supporting wavy metal is small enough yet allows water through and lets the wind blow debris away. But enough of me, watch the video on it on Youtube.
As for Garrison, Valor Guard representatives, the sales representative didn't have to work hard to convince me. I was already sold from my own research yet he did show me other features and further solidified my research by telling me what Garrison would do. I was sold. He gave me a date for install and the installers showed up and left the one person there to do my install and they went off to do another. My installer, Jamius explained what he would be doing and up he went and did it. Came down from the roof and showed me pics of what it was like in the gutters before and after pics and finally pics with the Valor Guards installed. He was so professional and was finished long before I thought he would be. He had a large garbage bag full of the debris from cleaning the gutters. He cleaned up any debris from front and back then asked me if i had any questions. He said the front gutter was so blocked nothing could get through to the downspout and supported that with photos showing the pile of debris and dirt blocking the gutter. Thumbs up for a job exceptionally well done with an exceptional product in Valor Gutter Guards.
Keith

Thanks for the amazing review Keith, we love when our clients research the products because we always come out on top! We are so glad that our estimators and installers did an amazing job. Please feel free to tell the world about how great our product and service is!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

No More Leaves!

We have been looking for a leaf screening solution for some time. Many solutions are sold and supported from the USA. We wanted a MADE in Canada solution. Garrison's solution provided us the peace of mind we were looking for! Adding this solution not only prevents the leaves from damming up our eaves trough but it also strengthen our eaves for support during winter with ice and snow. Happy we no longer need to clear the leaves!

So happy we were able to help you!

Gutter guard installation

Chris and Mat installed their product on my moms house recently. Not only were they very professional but also very courteous as well (something rarely seen today)
In addition, when they returned to install gutter guards on a neighbour’s house a couple weeks later, they came and addressed a couple minor issues that were not even part of the original installation.
These guys are great. I highly recommend Chris and Mat to anyone considering installing these gutter guards.
It’s a pleasure to deal with someone so professional not to mention dependable and respectful as well

Great job guys

It was our pleasure to help out a great client!

jwhale54 in Toronto
jwhale54 in Toronto

Great company

The company fitted all new gutters and down spouts plus their proprietary gutter guards. No more climbing ladders and cleaning gutters! . The guys arrived on time and completed the work exactly as planned. A very professional group who I would have no hesitation in recommending. The finished product really enhances the look of my house.

We are really glad we got to help in making things easier for you, and making your amazing home that much better!

Mamabear in Brampton
Mamabear in Brampton

Worth the Wait

We saw Garrison Gutter Guards at the home show in March and immediately booked an appointment and scheduled them for installation as soon as possible. Due to the need for custom orders for our black eaves troughs we got the gutter guards installed in August. Because of the delay in the installation storms hit and damaged our flashing, birds nested in the soffits and we changed the scope of work by adding a porch that needed new fascia and gutters. They were here for a very long day, they put the gutter guards on, tightened up all the loose eaves troughs added the new porch fascia and eaves troughs and even tightened loose downspouts that we were so used to seeing loose we didn't even notice them loose anymore. Matt and his team were so professional and tidy we would recommend them every time.

Thank you for the opportunity to let us help with your home! We were so glad we got to make things right for you.

Lois Charrette N9Y2E9 in London
Lois Charrette N9Y2E9 in London
0 reviews London, ON

Gutter guards

Thanks to knowledgeable workmen, my gutter guard job is great.
They were prompt, quiet, neat, and very business minded.
One can tell they take pride in their work, and cleaned everything to my approval....we need more workers like these fellows.
Thanks Gutter Guard...I will happily recommend you to anyone needing gutter guards installed.....lois

We are so happy you would recommend us! The word of mouth is greatly appreciated.

FarinM95 in Sparta
FarinM95 in Sparta
1 review Sparta, ON

Crooked Country Home Facelift!

Mat and Chris came out to install some seamless, black eavestroughs on my old crooked country home, and I am LOVING the result! They came early, worked efficiently, and cleaned up after the work was done. I am so impressed with the result!!! Definitely would recommend this team any day!!!

So happy to help improve you amazing country project!

Decor Junkie
Decor Junkie
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Gutter Guard Installation

We are very pleased with the installation of new eaves troughs, downspouts and gutter guards on our house.

Matt and team were very professional and the contract was executed exactly as discussed. They were very meticulous with their work, testing all slopes to ensure water drained properly.

We would definitely recommend them for this service.

Mark and Leslie Chipman

We are so happy we got to be part of your renovations on your amazing home!

Barrysp in Burlington
Barrysp in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great work from people that care

I live in a bungalow surrounded by trees and the eaves had been filling daily. Garrison cleaned the gutters completed, did small repairs and installed the gutter guards leaving absolutely no messes for me to clean up.
An unforeseen problem did occur a couple of weeks later due to treacherous rains that hit the Burlington area, and Garrison was back right away to fix the issue without hassle or issue. This company does take pride in their work and really do care.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this! It means a lot that our clients feel cared-about and gives us confidence that we're training our team well. Enjoy our product for years to come! We shouldn't need to see you again. 😄

More about Garrison Gutter Guards