The North Restore

Toronto ON M1G 2Y6

Reviews for The North Restore

K R.
K R.

Backyard potty pad for my dogs.

My dog had been using this area for 8 years. The soil was pretty contaminated and very “smelly”. They even did extra work that was not expected. Raphael was polite, responded quickly to all of my attempts to communicate with him. The price was more than reasonable. He and his partner worked quickly and did not leave any mess behind. I’m asking for a quote for a stone patio in the front now.

Hernani C.
Hernani C.

Kitchen renovation, cabinet refacing

Very professional from start to finish. Showed up when they said they would, always cleaned up at the end of the day. I thought I had to replace the cabinets, but I took their advice, and instead they refinished them in white and they look great...saved me thousands!

Myra.Luthra
Myra.Luthra

Washroom renevattion

He plumbers and the title contractors did an amazing job who actually ar ethe backbone of the washroom done properly.

More about The North Restore

With more than a decade of experience, The North Restore, has been providing residential and commercial restoration services throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Our legacy is built upon a solid reputation for top quality craftsmanship, dependability, and competitive pricing. Together with our exceptional customer service and our high attention to detail, we are certain that we have a design solution for you.