The North Restore

General Contractors
Toronto ON M1G 2Y6

Reviews for The North Restore

A team you can count on!

Erion and his team renovated my rental condo: painted walls and kitchen cabinets, did the flooring and a few smaller jobs to bring it back to rentable condition. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn’t have to keep worrying and checking on every little thing; work was done on budget and without cost surprises, to my satisfaction (ie, really well done), and within the time allocated. Erion knew exactly what I needed as a landlord and was able to give good advice for cost-effective solutions.

Many people say they’re experts who specialize in condo renovations, but when they start working you’re kind of not sure... these guys really impressed me as someone who could back up these sort of claims.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review! We hope to work together again in the future!

Unit Renovation

I got The North Restore to take care of a unit flood. The main floor of the apartment unit got flooded and needed a company to deal with the water emergency and perform the renovations after. They were very professional and took care of all the details since day one. I was very amazed and felt very comfortable in working with their project manager and crew. I highly recommend them and are looking forward to keep working with them in future projects.

K. A.
K. A.

Stairs and floor painting

I got some painting job done in the past with The North Restore and I contacted them again for painting my entry stairs and floor. Once more, I got a good and fast service with a same day quote and a next day service. Will use them again for anything I need.

Allison in Toronto
Allison in Toronto

Custom storage closet and shelves

In my addition I had a stacked washer dryer set and a staircase going to my basement that was an eyesore. Within 24 hours of initial contact I had an estimate and the job started a day later. The crew was clean, courteous and on time. Within 2 days everything was finished and I couldn't be happier with the results. I contacted other contractors on Home Stars who wouldn't even respond to me because the job was too small. This is the first contractor in years of trying someone to take it on who has followed through.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us a review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and we are glad that we could provide a positive and time sensitive experience. We hope to see you again on future projects.

Kevan in Toronto
Kevan in Toronto

Washroom Renovation

The crew took a 70’s style washroom and brought it into the 21 century. The crew encountered a couple of obstacles however persevered and completed a great washroom to last for years. I’m thinking of renovating my kitchen next. The North Restore will be the first company I’ll call for a quote.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again on future projects.

erjon78muca
erjon78muca

Kitchen floor Renovation

This was an amazing team to work with. Every step of the way was a good experience.
Our kitchen looks beautiful and the job was done in a timely manner-one day to complete the entire job!
Not even a minor mistake was made.
I highly recommend using The North Restore. It was a pleasure working with them and I am thrilled with the results!

NP
NP

Lobby renovation, property maintenance, concrete work

Walls, ceilings, new lighting, stairs, railings, elevator landing tile repair, concrete steps. Great work and communication with project Mgr.

It was a pleasure working with you at this big condo renovation project. The end result was amazing and we hope to keep working with you at other condos managed by your firm.

Bobby
Bobby

Flooring

Even though they were pretty busy, they were able to schedule me at short notice and do a timely and professional job. They also came back to do a quality check after a few days.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you at this beutiful floor renovation project. We expect that you enjoy your renovated living room. We're looking forward to working with you in the future.

Anisabalaga
Anisabalaga

kitchen renovation

I hired Erion and his colleagues from the north restore to renovate my kitchen. It was a long awaited project and I was nervous. But from my first meeting with Erion, he put me at ease. Its great when you finally find a contractor that knows what he's talking about. He was very upfront about what he can and can not do. And the cost breakdown he provides of each job was also excellent. From tearing down my old kitchen, to laying down new flooring, painting, cabinet and appliance installation, the north restore took care of it all, and they did a pretty good job.
It made the process a whole lot easier to get it all done by the North Restore.
Erion and his team were very polite, friendly and pleasant to deal with. I have no complaints, I love my new kitchen and I will definitely hire them again for any future home projects.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you at this beutiful kitchen renovation project. We expect that having a family dinner have a totally different feeling now. We're looking forward to working with you in the future.

G. C.
G. C.

Fireplace Construction

I wanted to get a fireplace at my house and called The North Restore to do it. I explained my vision to them and they understood it right away. I was amazed with the final result and would've never imagined that the fireplace would look so beautiful. I'll definitely work with them on the future.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was a pleasure working with you at this beutiful fireplace project. We're sure your winter days will be much more comfortable from now on. We're looking forward to working with you in the future.

More about The North Restore

With more than a decade of experience, The North Restore, has been providing residential and commercial restoration services throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our legacy is built upon a solid reputation for top quality craftsmanship, dependability, and competitive pricing. Together with our exceptional customer service and our high attention to ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?