Mickeyboys Handyman

Steve
Steve
1 review Edmonton, AB

Fence repair gate replacement

Excellent on budget on time very helpful. The work was high quality Dave did an awesome job I would not hesitate to hire him again.

ikayycee1
ikayycee1

Furniture Assembly

Mickeyboys was able to help me assemble a larger sized wardrobe that I had just purchased. The size and complexity of the unit made it difficult for me to complete on my own. Dave came by and put it together in no time, all while being cautious of my walls and other furniture in the room. Dave was very genuine and efficient. Although the job was small he took the quality of work very seriously.

Thanks Cayley ... I hope you are enjoying your new wardrobe

kcalgary
kcalgary

Toilet Repair

Quickly diagnosed problem, and recommended cost-friendly alternatives for parts and labour. Impressed by level of professionalism and quality of work. Nice guy, would call again for other repair needs in the future.

Thanks Keith!

kylelussier
kylelussier
1 review Fort Saskatchewan, AB

Redo stairs

I hired Dave from mickeyboys handyman to redo my back stairs and landing. Dave came over and gave me a quote that was with in my budget and he would have it done in 2 days. He removed all the tile and replaced it with hardwood and nosing. Dave was personable and very professional and completed the job on time. The quality of work was fantastic and I’m very pleased with the finish produc
t. I would definitely hire Dave for any future renovations.

Thank you Kyle ... enjoy your new looking stairs!

More about Mickeyboys Handyman

With over 27 years experience working with my hands, I can promise you that your projects/renovations will be in GOOD hands! I have designed and completed multiple renovations within several of my homes as well as for friends and relatives. I have undertaken an array of projects varying in size and complexity, and can guarantee the utmost attention to detail in the delivery of your services. There is no project too small! You will not find a handyman that is more reliable or prideful of their work, than Mickeyboys.