Somos Clean and Eco Friendly

Reviews for Somos Clean and Eco Friendly

Julie in Edmonton
Julie in Edmonton

So Impressed!!

We recently completed some major renovations in the kitchen and dining room, so our house was filled with dust and dirt. We called Somos and they came right on time, and did an amazing job thoroughly cleaned every nook and cranny for a reasonable price. They were very professional. We will be using them from now on. Thank you so much Diana!!

It was our pleasure work for you. Enjoy the house:)

repatel22
repatel22
1 review , AB

House Cleaning

Very professional and take pride in their work. Leave the house feeling clean and fresh. Very personable and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Thank you so much. It is our pleasure work for you.

Jonathanmorg
Jonathanmorg

Household cleaning

They did a great job. The house was spotless. We’ve been trying to find a good cleaner for a while and we’ve now found the one!

Thank you so much. It is our pleasure work for you.

stefanogaeta3
stefanogaeta3

House moving cleaning, regular house cleaning

Very efficient, clean and professional. The guys are always available, fast and fast. Very helpful

Thank you so much:) it is my pleasure to work for you.

Shuichi
Shuichi

Condo restoration

Diana was very thorough and I've never seen my condo as clean as I did when she was completed. I was very impressed with her efforts and for her to go above and beyond what was expected. Thanks you again Diana and I would only want her to come as I know what to expect.

Thank you so much!it is my pleasure to work for you.

More about Somos Clean and Eco Friendly

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL CLEANING SERVICES including Move Out & Move In Clean available at an affordable price. Finding the time to clean your home is harder than it seems. Between chores, work and entertainment, cleaning is often the last thing you think about. At Somos Clean & Eco Friendly, we proudly provide meticulous cleaning services for residential and commercial clients in the Calgary area. Whether you need weekly, bi-weekly or monthly cleaning, we’ll adapt to your schedule and budget. Furthermore, if you need our services just once (such as during a moving period), we do that too.Started in 2015, Somos Clean & Eco Friendly aims to provide the best cleaning services in the Calgary area. We do this through communicating closely with our clients, upholding the highest standards for our service and never rushing our work. We are proud to say that each of our clients has been satisfied with our work and we’ve created many lasting partnerships with our clients.