M & B Roofing

M & B Roofing

Reviews for M & B Roofing

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Roof repair - Richmond

I had a leaky roof. He said no problem, I can repair it. I told them were it was and they came by while I wasn't home and said its done. I went up on the roof my self and all they did was put a bead of caulking around it. And it wasn't on the part that was leaking. Terrible, never use them again.

Milly
Milly
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Roofing Replacement

I highly recommend M & B Roofing. Not only they provide professional services to me, but also they are responsible for their customers. I called Bill related a small problem after the roofing replacement finished, then he promptly arrived my house within 1 hours and fixed the the problem. Thank you Bill for providing me such wonderful service.

Thanks for review

rosanzhong
rosanzhong
0 reviews , ON

Roof replacement

Very professional and friendly crew.
Super efficient and reliable.... only took one day to finish the whole project! Great experience.
Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for taking the time and write us such kind word. We are happy to heard that your satisfied with our work, it was our pleasure working for you, thank you for your trust.

pvkk01
pvkk01
1 review Richmond, BC

Roof emergency

Bill was prompt as I had to get emergency repairs done on my roof as due to the strong winds , part of it was blown away. Called him at 5 pm and he came with the same shingles material next day morning at 9 am and completed the work. Many other companies I called, without naming them would do only warranty related work, which does not make sense in an emergency like this. Would highly recommend Bill.

LCD-king
LCD-king
1 review Vancouver, BC

M&B roofing

Highly recommend M & B Roofing , cause they were incredible! Best work I have ever seen. They were very professional and great attention to detail. I can trust and will only use them for all my roofing needs.
Thanks the owner Bill for providing the excellent job.

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service. Thank you for sharing your kind review, we appreciate it very much.

More about M & B Roofing

M & B Roofing Ltd. We has proudly serviced all types of sloped and flat roofing services to residents and commercial of the Lower Mainland for nearly 20 years. The workmanship and beauty of our roofing system is hard to beat along with our very competitive prices that are at ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Langely?