The Gta Locksmith's Team

Matthew
Matthew
3 reviews London, ON

Excellent

The company were excellent in a crises, the locksmith turned up when I was told he would.

The locksmith was very efficient and did not leave a mess.

I would use this service in future.

will yang
will yang

I would highly recommend this company for any locksmith needs!

I locked my keys in my trunk and this company had them out in no time!! Not only that but it was a holiday and they didn't charge me an arm and a leg. Didn't even have to wait long and the staff is super knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company for any locksmith needs!

Chuck Hall
Chuck Hall

Would recommend

From the time I called for assistance to the point when they arrived and completed their service, only took 1 hour for 2 locks to be change with some extra keys.. amazing response time! Very polite, punctual, and extremely fair/competitive prices. Would recommend 100% of the time and will be using them again if I have anymore locksmith needs!! Thank you!

Looking for Locks & Locksmiths pros in Woodbridge?