Iron Shield Roofing Inc.

Edmonton AB T5S 0J4
Iron Shield Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Iron Shield Roofing Inc.

Tom in Edmonton
Tom in Edmonton

Shingle Replacement

I had Iron Shield Roofing replace my shingles, a representative from the company came to meet me close to my work with samples had a couple option which was really convenient. slight lack of communication for when the shingles were gonna be delivered. The workers worked pretty quickly showing up around noon the first day worked till dark and finished up the next day. clean up was done properly, I have found a couple nails but i'm sure that happens alot and the workers warned me I might a couple. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get shingles replaced.

Miranda in Edmonton
Miranda in Edmonton
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Reroof Home Following Hail Damage

We had Iron shield replace our roof this fall following hail damage from a storm. We received quotes from 3 different companies in advance and Iron Shield offered three different levels of options on their quote. Our estimator Scott was friendly, honest and knowledgeable.  Our shingles arrived a couple of weeks later and the crew a couple of weeks after. It has been a very busy time in our area with the hail damage. The work was mostly done over 2 days. Crews showed up at noon and worked until the natural light allowed. Unfortunately they were a little short on material, but they wrapped the area well and returned 1 week later to finish. Our roof looks great!

Todd in Toronto
Todd in Toronto
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

re shingle asphalt roof

felt we made a good choice out the company to re roof out house after hail damage... iron shield gave us lots of information and we felt confident in what made them a good choice...

Clean up was very well done every day not just at the end.
New shingle color was excellent made with the help of staff.
Sales staff was knowledgeable.
Subcontracted out to another company... (typical process for roofing companies) due to demand after hail storms

Finished product looks great! I would recommend them for your roofing needs

Tower Road apartments in Edmonton
Tower Road apartments in Edmonton

New roof

Came to work site and worked very quickly.
Looked after all existing deck.
Clean up was very well done.
New shingle color was excellent.
Sales staff was knowledgeable.
Over all a excellent job and would recommend them for your roofing needs

Aidan Antony in Slave Lake
Aidan Antony in Slave Lake

Roof Replacement

Got the shingles changed on our older roof. The company was great and a representative from the company came to our house with samples shortly after we got in contact with them about our roof. He provided very good information on each sample and it really helped our decision making process. After agreeing on the quote and timeline the work started shortly afterwards. The workers were great and they finished the work on time. They cleaned everything up afterwards very well. We are extremely pleased with how the new roof looks and are glad we chose Iron Shield for this project. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their roof done.

Andrew in Edmonton
Andrew in Edmonton

Roof Replacement

Great new roof. Roofing crew was extremely courteous and left the property spotless when they left. They even ensured the roof was sealed before they left the first evening because rain was expected.

The only criticism I would have is the communication with the company between signing the agreement and getting the roof done. Once the agreement was signed I did not hear from them again until I contacted them one week before our expected roofing date. We did not actually ever get confirmation that our roof was being done on the chosen date until the roofing crew showed up.

However, the roof looks great. They even came out and explained why they changed the venting in my roofing, as they discovered roof rot during the roof work.

Their quote was on par with all other received quotes, however they go above and beyond by providing drip edge at no additional cost as well as replacing rotten roof deck (up to 96 sq. feet) at no additional cost. No other company provided this value.

Very satisfied with the work done. I would recommend them to anyone.

JA n Peter in Edmonton
JA n Peter in Edmonton

Roof Replacement

We had a not so straightforward roof that needed some extra attention and Iron Shield Roofing provided all the solutions needed to ensure a quality finished product!

I would def recommend Iron Shield to anyone looking for a new roof.

Miguel in Edmonton
Miguel in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Roof shingles replacement

The job was scheduled and delivered as promised. The site was clean after completion. I will definitely recommend Iron Shield Roofing for roofing replacement. Price was also matched to competition.

GDA
GDA
1 review Edmonton, AB

roofing repairs

shingle repairs to our complex and had the presence of mind to leave a few extra shingles for future repairs

signsby.hlee
signsby.hlee
1 review , AB

Roof

They came stripped the old shingles and put on new ones in two and a half days.
Beet the snow,which I was worried about.
Looks great.

More about Iron Shield Roofing Inc.

Iron Shield Roofing is committed to guarding your home from the elements. Their team of experienced professional roofers work tirelessly to ensure that roof repairs, replacements, and alterations are done with the highest standard of care. Protect your castle with an Iron Shield roof.
Looking for Roofing pros in Edmonton?