BigGuy Electric Inc.

Electricians
Brampton ON L6P 3L7
Electricians
BigGuy Electric Inc.

Reviews for BigGuy Electric Inc.

Rob from Brampton
Rob from Brampton

Rewire

I would highly recommend BigGuy Electric. As the result of damage caused by another contractor, a section of wire from the main panel to my first floor powder room needed to be replaced. I reached out to BigGuy Electric on the morning of April 23rd and within 6 hours the wire had been replaced. Thank you Steve for the prompt and professional service!

Thank you kindly for the amazing review and feedback, we appreciate it very much.

Sue & Roy Sbrizzi in Brampton
Sue & Roy Sbrizzi in Brampton

Fantastic and friendly service

Steve and co-worker were prompt, professional, friendly and did fast and thorough work on a small but necessary job. We were in a pinch and they were able to do the work quickly and according to our availability. We will hire again and tell our friends! Thank you, Steve!

Thank you so much for this kind review, we appreciate this feedback from our amazing clients. we thank you for your time and your business.
BigGuy Electric.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Yard Light

After seaching for a electrician to repair our 30' tall yard light I came across BigGuy Electric. I emailed on Sunday and Steve responded to it on Sunday nite! After a few conversations we came up with a solution and by Wednesday at noon our yard light was shining brightly on a very dark area. I highly recommend Steve and his crew. This kind of professionalism is very rare these days.
Our location is Bolton On.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with BigGuy Electric. We constantly strive for excellence and making our clients happy. Thanks again for choosing BigGuy Electric We appreciate it.

The baines in Scarborough
The baines in Scarborough

Electrical problem

Quick reply & estimate
Convenient appointment & arrived right on time
Fast repair
Super job by very helpful gentlemen
We passed on Steve's info to the condo director
To give to others in our condo area who need help

Thank you!

Sarah
Sarah

Lighting

It’s absolutely refreshing to write this review. Steve is amazing – from our initial phone call right until the job was completed! I had such a great experience with him. I hired Steve to install LED potlights on the entire main floor of my home and an outlet in my bedroom. He even fixed a chandelier that I put up incorrectly free of charge.

He did the job quickly and was very respectful of my home. Everything was completely covered up during the job, and there was not a trace of him having been here when he left, except the great lighting of course!

He is professional, friendly, fair on pricing, has great design suggestions, punctual, honest, trustworthy and easy to work with.

I’m very satisfied with the quality of his work and will definitely use him again….and so should you!

Thank you so much Steve.

Vinicio O.
Vinicio O.

Basement lighting upgrade, pot lights and under cabinet lighting installation

Unbelievable work pay attention to details, couldn't have asked for better. Clean, fast, tidy, treats work house like his own... Amazing guys and hard to find nowadays. Awesome job guys keep up the good work. BigGuy Electric Inc. Highly recommended.

Thank you kindly for your time and a wonderful review

Kevin T.
Kevin T.

Pot light and chandelier installation

Amazing work done by BigGuy Electric, the customer service was high quality and their attention to detail is amazing. Sahir took his time to ensure that all my needs were met and made sure to answer all of my questions and concerns. The lights and chandelier look amazing, I could expect nothing more from BigGuy Electric.

BigGuy Electric.

Kamil  in Brampton
Kamil in Brampton

House renovation

Working with big guy was a great experience. Steve was punctual and professional throughout the span of the project. The Experience big guy electric offered, allowed me to save money as Steve had the most efficient ways to get the job done with the least damage/rework. worth every dollar Spent. I will def. use them again and extend their contacts along to anyone looking.

Thank you for your amazing review!

Jas B.
Jas B.

Washroom lighting and ventilation upgrade

Steve purchased and installed LED light fixtures, a high efficiency ventalation fan, and smart switches in our washroom.

The work was very clean and Steve delivered as promised within the budget we provided. We let him choose the lighting and fans and his taste was excellent.

I would definitely recommend BigGuy for any electrical work.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in our work means a lot. Thank you. we really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home.

More about BigGuy Electric Inc.

BigGuy Electric is a fully Licenced electrical contractor complying with guidelines to follow electrical codes and Health and Safety Regulations. We offer COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, and RESIDENTIAL Services. "Your Project is Our Biggest Priority" - Custom homes - Additions and renovations - Panel upgrades from fuses to breakers - Service installations ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Brampton?