BigGuy Electric Inc.

Electricians
Brampton ON L6P 3L7
Electricians
BigGuy Electric Inc.

Reviews for BigGuy Electric Inc.

The baines in Scarborough
The baines in Scarborough

Electrical problem

Quick reply & estimate
Convenient appointment & arrived right on time
Fast repair
Super job by very helpful gentlemen
We passed on Steve's info to the condo director
To give to others in our condo area who need help

Thank you!

Sarah
Sarah

Lighting

It’s absolutely refreshing to write this review. Steve is amazing – from our initial phone call right until the job was completed! I had such a great experience with him. I hired Steve to install LED potlights on the entire main floor of my home and an outlet in my bedroom. He even fixed a chandelier that I put up incorrectly free of charge.

He did the job quickly and was very respectful of my home. Everything was completely covered up during the job, and there was not a trace of him having been here when he left, except the great lighting of course!

He is professional, friendly, fair on pricing, has great design suggestions, punctual, honest, trustworthy and easy to work with.

I’m very satisfied with the quality of his work and will definitely use him again….and so should you!

Thank you so much Steve.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience with BigGuy Electric. We constantly strive for excellence and making our clients happy. Thanks again for choosing BigGuy Electric We appreciate it.

Vinicio O.
Vinicio O.

Basement lighting upgrade, pot lights and under cabinet lighting installation

Unbelievable work pay attention to details, couldn't have asked for better. Clean, fast, tidy, treats work house like his own... Amazing guys and hard to find nowadays. Awesome job guys keep up the good work. BigGuy Electric Inc. Highly recommended.

Thank you kindly for your time and a wonderful review

Kevin T.
Kevin T.

Pot light and chandelier installation

Amazing work done by BigGuy Electric, the customer service was high quality and their attention to detail is amazing. Sahir took his time to ensure that all my needs were met and made sure to answer all of my questions and concerns. The lights and chandelier look amazing, I could expect nothing more from BigGuy Electric.

Thank you so much for this kind review, we appreciate this feedback from our amazing clients. we thank you for your time and your business.
BigGuy Electric.

Kamil  in Brampton
Kamil in Brampton

House renovation

Working with big guy was a great experience. Steve was punctual and professional throughout the span of the project. The Experience big guy electric offered, allowed me to save money as Steve had the most efficient ways to get the job done with the least damage/rework. worth every dollar Spent. I will def. use them again and extend their contacts along to anyone looking.

Thank you for your amazing review!

Jas B.
Jas B.

Washroom lighting and ventilation upgrade

Steve purchased and installed LED light fixtures, a high efficiency ventalation fan, and smart switches in our washroom.

The work was very clean and Steve delivered as promised within the budget we provided. We let him choose the lighting and fans and his taste was excellent.

I would definitely recommend BigGuy for any electrical work.

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Your satisfaction in our work means a lot. Thank you. we really appreciated the opportunity to work in your home.

Juliana O.
Juliana O.

Potlgiht and light fixture in main floor and basement

Highly professional, very time efficient as they prioritize your projects to be done as quick as possible and the work was so outstanding and made such a wonderful difference in the house. The pot lights and light fixtures were all top quality. The team was very accommodating to my preferences and did the job exactly as I wanted. They provided excellent feedback in approach and explained very thoroughly in what needed to be done. They understood I was on a budget and still wanted a very modern and classy look. They provided me with a very reasonable breakdown of the costs in which I would still get the main floor and basement to light beautifully. I overall highly recommend this company in all your electrical plans! I still am continuing to pursue further projects with BigGuy Electric. I have recommended them to all my family and friends, as soon as they saw the house, they were amazed! You will find such great success with this company and put your money where people will do the job to top satisfaction!

Thank you!

Barberstouch
Barberstouch

Shop renovation

All I can say about this company is WOW.. I decided to do a full barber shop renovation and of course in the salon industry LIGHTING is the most crucial factor in doing our job right! After getting different companies in to give me a quote I was ready to give up ! Everyone just wants to charge you for NOTHING... until I was recommended to Big Guy Electirc. I was sold right off the first moment he answered the phone call. Very professional and straight forward. Sahir explained to me what I needed to make my vision come true, he didn’t just sell me things I had no use for and to me that’s HUGE and did all the work for just $3000 which was incredible compared to what the others wanted to charge me. What I really liked about them is that him and his crew did not leave the salon until the shop was clean and everything was put back the same way they found it. From my experience they are highly professional and noligable at what they do and the work was extreme clean (no short cuts) I would definitely recommend this company for an electrical work you may need done!!!

Thank you for an amazing review we appreciate it.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Quality

BigGuy Electric is my go to for all electrical needs. I have been using Steve and his company for a couple years now and the quality remains top notch. Very professional and gets the job done quick. Would highly recommend for any and all electrical needs.

Thank you we appreciate your review!

More about BigGuy Electric Inc.

BigGuy Electric is a fully Licenced electrical contractor complying with guidelines to follow electrical codes and Health and Safety Regulations. We offer COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, and RESIDENTIAL Services. "Your Project is Our Biggest Priority" - Custom homes - Additions and renovations - Panel upgrades from fuses to breakers - Service installations ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Brampton?