Rexford Exteriors Inc.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
Hamilton ON L8W 2L7
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Rexford Exteriors Inc.

Reviews for Rexford Exteriors Inc.

Debbie
Debbie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eaves, Fascia and Soffit

I had a serious problem with my fascia and soffit, the wood attached to the roof was rotting away. Rexford estimator came out, gave me a quote so I was happy. I had contacted a couple of other companies that couldn't quote at the time. After waiting for a while, today they came, changed and fixed it, then they were gone. Maurizio, John and the crew were fantastic. They were polite, courteous, very focused on getting the job completed to my satisfaction and answered all of my questions. It looks fantastic!

Kerri in Stittsville
Kerri in Stittsville
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Poor Service Never use this company

Siding was done on rental unit and not done correct. Been calling since September for them to fix it and they will not return calls or go fix the siding. Do not use them. No this is the correct company the rental unit is in Hamilton, ON. ××Update owner is horrible and started yelling about his mistakes and disconnected call. Horrible customer service as per other reviews this company only cares about getting the incone.

Kerri -- Can you please provide more information? We do not have any records of an order fulfilled with your first name or a Stittsville location. Nor have we received any incoming calls regarding this matter. Unless you are calling for another client, it is possible that you have the wrong company. Please give me our quote# so I can investigate further. Thank you.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Eves

Please be careful not to give them your card info until everything is final. They gave me a quote and charge my card even though I didnt select them. They want to deduct 15% from my refund, but want me to send them a letter asking for my $ or they wont give it back, even though 5 people said it was to be refu dedicated. Btw they 29% than the closest quote. DO NOT USE THEM.

Mr. Beggs, as your contract indicates, a 30% deposit is required before work can commence. You signed the agreement and gave us your credit card information over the phone in order to proceed. It has come to our attention that you did not read the agreement properly and what was being offered, then after signing the agreement you decided that you wanted to cancel. The agreement which you signed also indicates that we retain a 15% restocking and admin fee on any cancellations. Everything we were offering you was transparent and all information was available to you before you signed the agreement.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Poor Quality & Dishonest Warranty

I had Rexford Exteriors come by to complete some soffit and fascia work last year. 10 months later, the job fell apart. Customer service has been pushing me off and dodging my calls for 3 months now to come get it repaired.

Choose anyone else for your job.

Since you have chosen to review under "Private User" - we cannot investigate this matter further, unless we have your details. Please provide so we can look into this matter.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New soffit, fascia, troughs and siding

Really happy with the service this company provided. Easy to deal with from start to finish, didn't try to oversell me things I didn't need and had simple online quotes, service agreements and payment options. The workmanship was great with attention paid to detail. The work was completed on time and looks great! I would recommend this company and would use them again!

Siara&Harold C.  in Hamilton
Siara&Harold C. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Eavestroughs, fascia, soffit replacement

We had an amzing experience with this company I would 100% reccomend. Our home is looking alot nicer and cant wait to get even more services done from this company to complete the look. Very kind and honest workers. They make sure the job is done right and to perfection. Thanks so much rexford exteriors!!

SHAWN in Toronto
SHAWN in Toronto

Eavestrough replaced

They came, provided a quote & start date. They were done in a day. They cleaned up and were professional through the process. There was additional work that was added to the job due to rotting boards however pictures was sent with an explanation for approval. The only negative was the start date was moved out twice. It took an additional month from the original start date.

Vincent Kinlay
Vincent Kinlay
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asphalt Shingle Roofing

Had a great experience with my full roof replacement. They got started within 3 days finished very quickly. Permits and inspections were all taken care of with no issues. Their crew was very nice, and worked through a surprise rain to make sure things were covered up. At the end they came back and cleaned all the debris. Pretty seamless experience for me and would recommend them to anyone.

Johnnio in Binbrook
Johnnio in Binbrook
1 review Smithville, ON

Poor workman ship

Poor quality workman ship ask to come and repair and not satisfied again reused all old pipe stripes which was one of the concerns then pieced section instead of 1 piece, will get redone, seamless is supposed to be seamless,wrong colour screws etc

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Ancaster?