The Floor-ist

Mississauga ON L5G 3Y7

Reviews for The Floor-ist

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Hardwood flooring

Workmanship very clean and professional. Everything done in one day and very happy with the job. Would definitely hire them again and would recommend to my friends.

Thank you for the review. Enjoy the new floor.

Haikel Zenati
Haikel Zenati
1 review Milton, ON

Very professional and punctual

Laszlo installed vinyl plank flooring in my basement. He delivered a good quality work with great professionalism and punctuality. I would definitely hire him again for any flooring jobs and I strongly recommend him.

Pleasure doing business with you Haikel. Enjoy your new basement floor for many years to come. Thank you for the business

Engineered Hardwood Floor Install

Laszlo did a fantastic job installing my white oak engineered hardwood floors in my two floor condo. He was very helpful throughout the quotation process and helped me coordinate picking the right floors as well as ordering the materials. The floor installation went smoothly and the floors look amazing. I would recommend Laszlo to anyone seeking a hardwood floor install!

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was my pleasure. Enjoy your new floors for many years to come.

Maggie
Maggie

Big Reno Floors and Stairs

Laszlo has completely transformed our home! We had a very large project of replacing the carpet in the entire second floor, all hardwood in the living/dining area, tiles in the kitchen, all door casings and baseboards. Also completely renovate our old stairs. He provided a free evaluation and estimate after his first visit. He was always available as we went through the selection process with recommendations.

Laszlo pays great attention to detail and his quality of workmanship is amazing. He keeps the work site clean and always consulted us as he did various parts of the project. Laszlo is the type of professional that is rare to find these days and we would highly recommend Laszlo for your flooring and stairs. We are in love with our home again and very happy with the results!

Thank you so much for the kind words Maggie and John. Was a pleasure working for you guys. Enjoy your new floors and stairs for many many years to come. Thanks.

Rachel
Rachel

Hardwood Floors and Stairs

Laszlo has transformed our house. He did an amazing job installing our beautiful hardwood floors and stairs on schedule. He removed a mix of parquet, old hardwood floors and carpeting. He was very detailed and consulted with us as he completed various parts of the job including the stain for the stairs and handrails. He was very reliable, professional and reasonably priced. He was clean and tidy, always making sure he covered our furniture and other areas with plastic sheets. He was also flexible and considerate. When we had a delay with the delivery of the hardwood (our supplier), he was accommodating and worked around the delivery schedule. He is a pleasure to work with and is highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the review, Rachel. I'm glad that you and Amine are happy with the final result of the reno. Enjoy your new floor and stairs for many years to come. It was a pleasure working for you. All the best.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Floors and stair Reno

Used Laszlo to tear out old hard wood and install new along with a stair case Reno. Laszlo came with us to the flooring sales centre to help with product info. The work was done well with good attention to detail and an obvious desire to do good work that he was proud of. He was on time, clean and polite. I’d hire him again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much for the review, Ron. Was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy the new floor and stairs for many years to come.

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Repair floor transition strips

My transition strips between wood and tile were lifted and needed to be replaced. Laszlo was quick to respond and was done the repair in less than a week. The price was very reasonable and he took pride in his work. I would recommend Laszlo for flooring needs.

Thank you for the review, Thomas. It was my pleasure to help.

Lynnie in Mississauga
Lynnie in Mississauga

Guest Bedroom Hardwood

Based on client recommendations decided to have The Floorist remove carpet, fix floor squeaks and install hardwood and baseboards in our guest bedroom. Laszlo is the type of professional you want to hire to complete work in your house. He is knowledgeable, personable, respectful, very organized, pays attention to detail and is meticulous with both the quality of workmanship and cleanliness of his work site. We are extremely happy with our new floor and would highly recommend Laszlo for your flooring needs.

Thank you so much for the review, Lynda. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy the new floor in the bedroom.

hardwood flooring repair

Laszlo's first visit was a free evaluation and estimate. He came the next day fully prepared and repaired my flooring beautifully. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend Laszlo for any of your flooring needs.

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help.

More about The Floor-ist

Welcome to The Floor-ist!

We offer all types of wood floor installation.

Solid and engineered hardwood, laminates, vinyl, glue assist and fully glue down floor installation. We also install new plywood if necessary, glue and screw reinforced.

Available for trim work as well: baseboards, shoe mold, quarter round, window and door casings.

Stair recapping, handrail, spindles, and post-installation.

With over 5 years of experience, we provide all your flooring needs in Toronto and surrounding areas.

Feel free to call to set up an appointment for a free estimate at 416 571 1429 or email hulaszlo79@gmail.com!

Check out our work on our Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/laszlohunyadi/