The Floor-ist

Mississauga ON L5G 3Y7

Reviews for The Floor-ist

Christy
Christy

Two flights of stairs and master bedroom re finished w hardwood

Replaced old carpet on two flights of stairs , landing and bedroom with existing hardwood in rest of unit. Very thorough, professional and friendly. Laszlo has great attn to detail and took pride in his work !

Thank you so much for the review, Christy. It was my pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new stairs and floors.

Maria
Maria
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Hardwood floor installation

From the initial phone conversation, it was obvious that Laszlo was very knowledgeable about the ins and outs of flooring which instantly gave me peace of mind. He provided me with options, explaining pros and cons of each, and empowered me with information to make the best choice for me and for my budget. He is reliable, patient, and incredibly talented. His workmanship is impeccable and he does not settle for anything less than perfect. I cannot say enough good things. I absolutely love my new floors. Laszlo, thank you so much for a job well done!!!

Thank you for the kind words, Marija. Was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new floors.

Vlad
Vlad

Floor replacement

The Floor-ist did a quality job in my condo. I would recommend them for more condo work and beyond. Personally I liked the fact that they coordinated the work with my painter and were able to clearly setup a schedule for the project. There were a few spots in my condo that are challenging for flooring, The Floor-ist proposed a few solutions and discussed the possible approaches with me, I appreciate that. I'm really happy with the price, communication, timeline, and how the new flooring turned out!

Thank you very much for the review, Vlad. I really appreciate your kind words. I wish you all the best and enjoy your new flooring for many years to come. And Thank you for the business again.

James Mississauga
James Mississauga

Vinyl floor installation

Been looking for a vinyl floor installer in living & dining room. Took a year to find one & Laszlo did well. Took a day to complete the job & visited twice to make sure it sturdy. He charge reasonably & gave several options to save cost. My neighbor saw how good it was & will start theirs. Thanks Laszlo.

Thank you James. Was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new floors.

matthewmoskwinski
matthewmoskwinski

Whole condominium apartment flooring

The Floor-ist is highly recommended. His precision, detailing and extraordinary approach to work is very rare on the market. I wouldn't hire anyone else for any other floor project!

Thank you for the kind review, Matthew. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new beautiful flooring.

Khan in Old Toronto
Khan in Old Toronto

Installed flooring throughout the whole house

I just wanted to say that Laszlo from the flooring company Floorist installed the flooring throughout my whole house. Laszlo did a fantastic job and his attention to detail was second to none. I was renovating the house in order to sell and the flooring was definitely the wow factor, which helped sell the house. I have since recommended Laszlo to all my friends and I would definitely not hesitate in recommending him to anyone else. Thanks for a great Job Laszlo...5 stars!

Hi Khan. Thank you for the business and the review. Was a pleasure working with you. All the best.

More about The Floor-ist

We are offering all types of wood floor installation.

Solid and engineered hardwood, laminates, vinyl, also glue assist and fully glue down floor installation.

Available for trim work as well: baseboards, shoe mold, quarter round, window and door casings.

Stair refacing, sanding staining, handrail installation.