My Ninja Movers

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for My Ninja Movers

Awesome Movers!

Billy & Nicky were incredible movers! They took so much load off of us, both physically and mentally. They were really careful with our items and even noted things that needed extra care. They moved our couch through a very narrow, very awkward turn without having to disassemble and reassemble it. They moved an all-glass cabinet without issue too. Overall, they were not only quick and careful, they were just funny and entertaining too. Great attitude all around. Will definitely use again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know you were happy with your Ninja experience! We appreciate it!
It was a pleasure moving you!

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Moving into my first 1+ den

Ninja Movers were an excellent service! They truly do move like ninjas. They were quick (about 20-25 minutes) to collect my items and load them into the truck, and were very efficient with the unloading once at the condo.

Alex and Ferdinand were careful with my freshly painted unit when moving large and difficult to carry items (cast aluminum patio sets). The final cost was bang on with what was quoted. My Ninja Movers has an excellent system set up to ensure all inventory is captured, along with other moving details. If you follow the process, I can guarantee your move will be seamless. Thanks team!

Hi Alex,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with My Ninja Movers! We are glad we were able to take the hassle out of moving for you. Relocating really can be painless when you leave it to the experts :)
We hope you are enjoying your new home!

Claire in Kanata
Claire in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Experience with My Ninja Movers!

We moved with My Ninja Movers and we were absolutely thrilled with the experience. From start to finish, the Ninjas were a pleasure to work with. Booking was very easy and the estimate was thorough, I knew I wouldn't get surprised on the day of the move. The movers were on time, courteous, incredible efficient, responsive to instructions, and just all around great to have be part of our move. We would absolutely recommend My Ninja Movers to our friends. Moving sucks, but I can't wait to use My Ninja Movers for my next move!

Hi Claire,
Thank you so much for your 10 star review! We are glad to hear that you were happy with your Ninja crew! Having all the details ahead of time helps us do what we do, move you on time, with no surprises, or hidden charges.
We wish you all the best in your new home!

Michelle
Michelle

Efficient, easy move - damage rectified

Mike, Richard and Wei from Ninja Movers helped us move into our new home last week. We had received a referral for Ninja from a good friend of ours who had a positive experience.

I thought the process went extremely smoothly - unfortunately we discovered that our office chair had been damaged in the move.

Although we were initially very disappointed, the team reimbursed us fairly for the damage once we let them know.

Definitely would use Ninja Movers again - efficient, easy, and professional.

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your feedback on your moving experience! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to address the damage to your office chair.
Thank you for being a valued client of My Ninja Movers!

RhondaF
RhondaF

Just the service I needed

I've moved many times, so I noticed 2 things that clearly stood out during my move with My Ninja Movers here in Toronto's core. First, the attention to detail. This made me feel reassured that I was dealing with professionals. Similarly, I liked that the costs were all laid out very clearly (with no hidden fees).

My move was seamless. My movers were cordial and focused. I would highly recommend these folks to anyone looking for a reliable option.

Hi Rhonda,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others looking for dependable movers! It was a pleasure being a part of your relocation. Please let us know if we can ever assist in the future.

LMAC
LMAC

Responsive, organized, and excellent serve!

We booked a last minute, complicated move (2 stops) with this company and could not be more pleased! They were professional, organized, and responsive. They handled our last minute changes and requests seamlessly. Our move day was horrible - 22 degrees below! The crew got the job done quickly, efficiently, and cheerfully. They were so nice! Highly recommend this company.

Hi LMAC,
Thank you for recognizing our crew's efforts in the crazy weather we've been having! When someone takes the time to acknowledge them, it puts a big smile on all our Ninja focused faces :)
Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance again!

Judie in Toronto
Judie in Toronto

They really are ninjas!

I was extremely stressed about using a moving company again because I'd had such a bad experience with a different moving company before.

Turns out I was stressed for nothing, because these guys were amazing!
They were right on time, very friendly and took special care with all of my belongings.
I couldn't believe how fast and efficient they were. The move was done in half the time I thought it would take, and the cost was much less than I was expecting as well. They really made my moving day so much better.

I highly recommend My Ninja Movers to anyone who is hesitant about using a moving company, and have already raved to all of my friends, co-workers and family about them. These guys were absolutely wonderful and I can't say enough great things about them.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and will be recommending them to everyone.
Thank you so much for making my moving day so much less stressful than I thought it was going to be!

Hi Judie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are very glad to hear you were happy with our service. We firmly believe that moving can be a stress free experience when you leave it to our expert crews!
We hope you are enjoying your new home :)

Simon
Simon
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing team

The ninja movers showed up at our old house and took the utmost care in wrapping our belongings and transporting them to our new home. New bags, tons of plastic wrap and tape, heavy duty furniture bags
We had a crew of 4 for our 3 bedroom 2000 Sq ft home. They took very few breaks, 3 five minutes ones and a lunch break during the drive. These guys were hard working!
Don't want to have to move again but if I do I'd go with these guys again

Hi Simon,
We are so glad to hear you were happy with your Ninja crew! Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to others.
Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance again!

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Highly professional, no errors, lifesaving help

Hired Ninja Movers through a recommendation from someone in my condo building. They showed up on time, were extremely friendly, and worked efficiently. All my belongings (including many fragile things) were wrapped and tucked in blankets, and had no breakage. They did a great job and I would not have been able to do the move without them. Sal and Rich were truly professionals and I would 100% use them again.

Hi Nick,
Thank you so much for recognizing our crew's efforts as they continue to give their best every day. Your compliments have been passed on to them :)
Enjoy your new home!

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Movers

Highly recommend using My Ninjia Movers. They packaged and took great care of all my furniture and moved quickly. The communication from HQ was perfect as well. Will be using them again in the future.

Hi Lauren,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service! We would be happy to assist in the future should you need it.

More about My Ninja Movers

We are a team of licensed and insured professionals who perform local & long distance residential moves, as well as small office moves. With stealth & precision, experienced Ninja Movers carefully navigate your treasured items from your present locale, safely to your new home, apartment, cottage, office or villainous lair. Your ninjas can be directed to whisk away anything on the premises, from boxes and bags to furniture and fragile live-in nannies! So don’t wait any longer, hire some of the best movers for a stress-free experience.

Call In Your Ninjas: 416-992-9998