Trust Audio Video

Frank
Frank
1 review , ON

Highly Recommend - Professional and Detailed

I was referred to Mike from a friend which has to be the greatest indicator of trust. Mike spent two and half days installing a security camera system and wiring our outdoor tv. He does not rush the work and makes sure you are happy every step of the way. His attention to detail and professionalism was greatly appreciated. All wires were hidden and in places where he had to run them through the drywall, repairs were done flawlessly. Mike also went above his scope of work and helped me identify an issue with our wifi - signals were low. I called Rogers and everything is working much better now.

I highly recommend Mike for your security and other audio and video needs.

Glad everything worked out and you are satisfied with the results.

Home o.
Home o.

Home network project and home theater work

We were very satisfied with the proffessional, clean and thorough work that Mike did in our home. He was very friendly and easy to talk to about the work and also, when answering any questions that we had. We would definitely reccomend Trust Audio Video to anyone and we will be calling on Mike in the future, for any of our home theater or networking needs.

Thanks again Mike!

Glad you are satisfied with the outcome. Thank you

JBA
JBA

Audio/Visual - Old with the New

Can't thank Mike Pham enough for his excellent work in setting up our new audio/visual equipment to work with some of our old audio/video equipment.
We had 2 other companies come in and tell us we needed thousands of dollars worth of equipment to bring our system up to date. I couldn't figure out why we needed to buy new equipment when our old (expensive) equipment was working just fine. These other companies said you can't marry the old with the new.
Mike, came in and for only $320 fixed our system and got our new equipment working with our old equipment. Everything works perfectly now!
Plus, we had to call him a second time when we had a problem with our sub-woofer. He came and quickly diagnosed the problem, ran new wires to our powered sub-woofer and and fixed it as well for only $320 (4 hours labour/materials). The total for both calls was only $640, a far cry less than the thousands of dollars the other two companies wanted us to spend!
Mike Pham at Trust Audio Visual is now our "Go-to-guy" for everything Audio/Visual and Security etc. And he should be yours too!
Thank you again, Mike!

We are thrilled to receive such review and thank you for the opportunity.

Tabare
Tabare

Cafe Security Cameras

I needed HD security cameras for my cafe, and my electrician recommended Trust AV. The installer named Mike, did very quick work and set up the app with me so I could see footage on my phone. Great work, recommended.

Thanks for the great review Tabaré and best of luck in the cafe business.

Rishinanda30
Rishinanda30

finished house.

Where do i begin.... I was really ruluctant when i called i few places to get a quote about
Installing a sonos system and pulling all cat6 wiring in a finished house when I called Mike he walked me through everything and i said ok. He went over my expectations and more. So professional, knowledgeable and a professional. Thank you Mike and his team.

Thank you for choosing TAV to work on your Sonos system. Glad everything works well and we are thrilled to see a great review from you.

Todd
Todd

Home Theatre Repair

The work was excellent. It was complicated to reconfigure various components on three levels but Mike was very knowledgeable and methodical and solved issues as the arose. Had cables etc. In truck as needed. A pleasure to deal with - I would highly recommend him, and I have used a number of different folks for similar work over the years.

Glad you are happy with the service. We always have materials in the truck to deal with the issues as it arises and that what makes TAV efficient. Thank you

Giacona3
Giacona3

8 IP Camera system, Video Doorbell and PTZ Camera.

Mike and his team are amazing! They came on time, started their work immediately and professionally. He also went out of his way to bring me timbits in the morning! We opted for the works at our home with 8 IP cameras that included a PTZ in the front of the house as well as a Video Doorbell. His knowledge makes him one of the best in the business. He will be coming to install my home theatre system once renovations are complete in the basement. In conclusion, Mike is a very hard worker and his professionalism is A ! Highly recommend! Thanks again Mike!

Thank you for the compliment! It was my pleasure to meet you and work for you.

Jerry
Jerry

Tv mounting

Mounted the tv and hid all the wires and tv box behind the tv. He was very clean and professional. I highly recommend

Thank you for choosing TAV to mount your tv.

Anjli
Anjli

Tv wall mount/ concealing wires

Mike was amazing! He came the same day I called to have my tv mounted and wires hidden. He got the work done fast and seamlessly. Very happy with how it looks because there's no trace of left of work being done! Definitely would recommend and call him for further projects.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Pete
Pete

Home Theatre Installation

Mike was a true professional. He promised a quality job and delivered. He mounted my projector in the ceiling, fished HDMI cables, created 2 power outlets all with NO drywall patching and a clean job. I would highly recommend him for any A/V job. Thanks Mike!

Thanks Pete for the opportunity and your trust in TAV to do your theatre installation. Much appreciated!

More about Trust Audio Video

Trust Audio Video (TAV) is known to deliver home owners with satisfaction in the industry of advanced technology. The reason for our success relies on the neatness of workmanship honesty and completion of projects on time.

At TAV, we will bring to you the latest technology that suits your personal needs at an affordable budget, where every job is done right from the start. Our customer service is not just great, we make sure our clients understand how to operate their audio video system, and that is a must!

We are a custom audio video company. The founder of TAV, Mike Pham, who has been in the industry for more than 20 years, installing electronic systems in residential and commercial. At TAV, no job is too small. For a free estimate and no obligation, please give us a call.