Trust Audio Video

Reviews for Trust Audio Video

npostiglione
npostiglione

Audio Sound system

Mike was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We have had countless individuals in the past try and make our home audio system work but there were always issues. Mike was able to assess the problem and resolve it efficiently and quickly. We now will use mike for all our audio needs. Thank you so much Mike. We are very happy and satisfied customers.

Thank you kindness for this wonderful review Nancy. Enjoy your music in the backyard!

Justin
Justin

TV mounting with outlets and wire concealment

Great experience for the initial call through job completion. Mike was very attentive in understanding my requirements and provided sound advice and recommendations. Before taking on the job he talked through all the details and sent further information and pictures so I knew exactly what to expect. The quote provided was very reasonable, especially compared to several other quotes I received.

Mike and his team arrived promptly, were professional, left everything clean. Throughout the job we ran into some challenges due to the mount I had but Mike was able to think of multiple solutions and still mount the TV without any additional costs. Make sure you get a compatible mount, I recommend purchasing it from Mike to avoid any surprises although I'm sure he will find a clever way to make any mount work!

I had two TVs mounted and the difference is night and day. The entire process was stress-free, Mike even took consideration if my kid was sleeping to minimize any disruptions. Really easy-going yet professional, I can tell by his attention to detail that he takes great pride in his work and wants to make sure things are done to perfection and ultimately that his customers are satisfied. Highly recommended.

Justin, thanks for a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to do the tv installs for you and we very happy to see that you are satisfied with the work done. Once again thank you for your business!

LC
LC

TV Wall Mount in Condo/Hiding Wires

Mike was professional from the very beginning. He explained all the work that will be done. Made recommendations that worked out better than our initial idea. He was very knowledgable and answered all of our questions. Trust Audio Video does great, meticulous work and I highly recommend them. They turned an eye-sore of wires into a clean beautiful living room space.

Thanks Laura for the great review. Glad you are satisfied with the work done and we thank you for your business!

Steve
Steve

Wired and connected my sound system

Wired and connected my sound system, replaced my older AV system with a new one and will return later this summer to install outdoors sound system.

Thanks for the great review Steve. We can't wait to do your outdoor sound system.

Tanya
Tanya

Camera installation

Trust Audio Video was extremely professional, clean, trustworthy and they did quality work! They arrived on time and we are very happy with the final results!

Thank you Tanya for your kind words. We are glad to see you are happy with the final results!

SpadaforaJohnny
SpadaforaJohnny

Tv Set up

Mike and his team were absolutely amazing.
They were clean and very tidy. You can tell that these 2 individuals take pride in there line of work. I got lot of compliments on how on how neat my tv area is.
Mike was also able to to correct all my issues with my projector in the basement l. Looks amazing. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Thanks Johnny for your kind words, we appreciate the time you took to write a wonderful review for us. From all us at TAV, we would like to say thank you for your business!

Mary in North York
Mary in North York

security cameras

Mike from Trust Audio Video is the person you want to contract with because the staff are polite and easy to talk to, what he says he does, I say this because my home is fully finished and magic Mike had to come up with a plan on how to wire up the monitors to the base, his pricing is fair, cleans up the areas when he's done and he doesn't leave your home until you are satisfied with the work. I will definitely refer this company to friends and family so don't hesitate to call him.

Thank you Mary for your kind praise. We truly take pride in our clients' satisfaction. We are not happy unless our client is happy. It was a pleasure meeting you and are glad to hear that you will keep us in mind for all your future electronic needs.

Costaazul
Costaazul
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Install Tv wall mounting

Mike did a Fantastic Job He Install TVs In my living room, masterbedroom also my guest Bedroom. All tv mounts are center perfectly, also all my wire are all hidden behind my walls looks amazing. Mike is also very clean at his job not one piece of dust left behind. I would recommend anytime.

Thanks for the great review John. Glad to see that everything turned out as you expected and much appreciated for your business.

Angela in Etobicoke
Angela in Etobicoke

Mounting & Wire Clean Up

We called Mike to come and mount our devices (cable box, soundbar,etc.) and hide all wiring that was exposed. He assessed the job and chose the best option for us. Mike was very professional and very clean.

Thanks for the great review Angela!

spinnerette71
spinnerette71

Tv hookup and mount

Mike was really knowledgeable and did a great a fantastic job! He was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing.

Thanks for the great review. Glad to see you guys are happy with the outcome.

More about Trust Audio Video

Trust Audio Video (TAV) is known to deliver home owners with satisfaction in the industry of advanced technology. The reason for our success relies on the neatness of workmanship honesty and completion of projects on time.

At TAV, we will bring to you the latest technology that suits your personal needs at an affordable budget, where every job is done right from the start. Our customer service is not just great, we make sure our clients understand how to operate their audio video system, and that is a must!

We are a custom audio video company. The founder of TAV, Mike Pham, who has been in the industry for more than 20 years, installing electronic systems in residential and commercial. At TAV, no job is too small. For a free estimate and no obligation, please give us a call.