Tri City Cedar

Jay H in Coquitlam
Jay H in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Cedar Fencing and Trex Deck install

I contacted Matt to renovate my back yard. It was a huge mess.

I now have an incredible fence, concrete retaining wall, and 1000 sq ft Trex Deck.

The guys onsite are very polite, attention to detail, clean. I couldn’t be happier with the work.

I made changes on the fly and they always took it in stride and found me a solution.

I’ve had many home Reno’s done over the years. These guys are at the top of my list for less stress and quality work.

Allan in Maple Ridge
Allan in Maple Ridge
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

New Fence

The fence was installed very quietly and efficiently in one day, transforming out house and adding a beautiful new sense of coherence to our home. Very professional service all around!!! We are thrilled with the result.

Mark in Vancouver
Mark in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Back Yard Fence

The quality of the materials and installation were satisfactory. In the end the final installation did not meet our expectations due to poor planning and communications. Make sure every detail is discussed and documented before any digging starts. The contractor was not willing to take any ownership for the unsatisfactory end result, very disappointing for the money we paid.

Helen in Coquitlam
Helen in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Highly recommend this company!

Very reliable, arrived on time and worked hard and fast to install my new fence. It has improved the look of my yard and I couldn't be happier. I will be recommending this company to anyone who needs a new fence.

apdesantis in Coquitlam
apdesantis in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Fencing

Matthew is very efficient at responding to communications. He answered any questions we had in a timely manner. Payment was easy and user friendly. His team worked hard and got the fence done when they said it would be (they even arrived early!). We are very happy with the fence and this company.

Shannon in Port Coquitlam
Shannon in Port Coquitlam

Cedar Fence

Tri-City Cedar did a great job with our new fence. Their team was quick and professional and worked hard to get the job done well. I would recommend them to anyone needing a new fence.

MassimoL in Port Coquitlam
MassimoL in Port Coquitlam

Project - Fence

We are very happy with Matt and his team. They worked hard and efficiently and the project was completed on time. We love our new fence around our home. Great job! Thank you.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Cedar Fence replacement

From my initial contact with Tri City Cedar, I found Matthew Gray to be
easy and accessible to communicate with. The estimate was very competitive; the work to be done was scheduled in a reasonable time,
the crew showed up on time as per appointment, and worked efficiently and competently to finish the job in a timely fashion. I shared the cost of this fence with two neighbours, and they were both impressed by the workmanship and materials used.

Edlin in Coquitlam
Edlin in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Back yard fence replaced

We're very happy with the new fence your company replaced at our back yard, the crew was very effecient and very nice. Impact we have to asked Matt to replace the side fence as well because we're very satisfied with their work.
Thank you Matt and crew.

Edgar and linda yao

scott hamill in Port Coquitlam
scott hamill in Port Coquitlam

replacement fence

Professional representation -- weeks ahead of schedule due to a cancellation / a beautiful look and great clean-up - wud definately recommend them FOR SURE -- didn't know a fence could make such an impact !
Lonnie & Scott Hamill

More about Tri City Cedar

Don’t underestimate the power of exceptional fencing and decking solutions. Sometimes this is all that you need to organize your outdoor living space, creating an environment that is more functional and that elevates your lifestyle. Whether you’re interested in containing pets and children for safe play or you’re more concerned about building an upscale environment suitable for outdoor entertainment, a cedar fence and deck will offer style, practicality and strong boundary lines.

With years of fencing and decking installation and design experience, Tri-City Cedar is committed to selecting the finest-quality materials. This includes sourcing superior cedar that looks great while resisting the weather, pests and other outdoor nuisances. When it comes to cedar fences and decking in Greater Vancouver residents depend on our punctuality, our expert knowledge and the one-year labour warranty that covers every Tri-City installation.

Tri-City Cedar Offers 5 Star Rated Service For Fencing and Decking Across The Lower Mainland.
Submit a Quote Request For Fast Free Quotes and We'll Take Care Of the Rest.