Connexial Solutions

Home Automation
Connexial Solutions

N/A

Reviews for Connexial Solutions

Be the first to write a review!

Have you hired Connexial Solutions? Write a review and earn our First to Review badge.

More about Connexial Solutions

I have been working on my for network(CAT 6, CAT 5E) Audio/Video cable,Coax TV cable etc for more than 5 years as freelancer and also worked 3 years for Rogers and currently I am working for TD to fix their audio/video needs.

I am expert in all short of cable termination mostly network Ethernet cable and I also run n fish new cables as well and I am subcontract with one of the well known builder to run brand new cable in new sub divisions

Same time I also help customers with their small handyman jobs like fixing furniture etc