Yb Appliance

michael
michael
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

My Dishwasher stop working

My dishwasher stop working, technician Yuri from YB Appliance was very professional, he determined the issue right away. The broken part was ordered and installed on the next day. Wow, I was really surprised how quickly things can be fixed. The guy is real professional, would definitely recommend Yuri and YB Appliance.

Thank you Michael! We will be happy to serve you in the future!

Melania in Toronto
Melania in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dishwasher service

My dishwasher stopped working. I called few places for quotes and found YB Appliance Repair to be most affordable. I was impressed with quick and professional service and same day availability. The technician correctly diagnosed the problem a fixed the machine.
I'll be keeping company business card! Thank you!

Thank you Melania! We will be happy to serve you in the future!

ada in Ottawa
ada in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Dishwasher

When my dishwasher broke down , I called in for YB Appliance, the guy came shortly after.The technician, Yuri, was professional and knowledgeable. He fixed it really quickly. I would recommend this company for their fast service, and polite staff.

Thank you Ada! We will be happy to serve you in the future!

Sophia
Sophia
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Refrigerator repair

I was very happy with the service. They fixed my problem in a timely manner and were very professional. I will definitely call YB Appliance Repair again and recommend this company to me friends

Thank you Sophia! We will be happy to serve you in the future.

More about Yb Appliance

Setting the standard in reliable residential equipment repairs and installations, YB Appliance offers consistent excellence in fixing faulty kitchen and laundry appliances. Our locally-owned company in Ottawa offers prompt, affordable, and effective repairs in Nepean, Kanata, Orleans, Manotick, and other nearby areas7 days of the week.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?